Chapter 31: Natsumi's Date

Shido smiled bitterly, hoping that the performance of Natsumi would not have any counterproductive effects!

It would be a good thing if she could really let him continue his ordinary high school life, but he always had an unclear premonition that this incident would cause him even greater trouble.

Shido was studying quietly by himself, since even Tomoya did not talk to him. He was happy that nobody came to him. This was the campus life he wanted, all by himself. Reading casually was what an average high school student should look like.

When it was the last class, Shido found that Natsumi came back, and had changed back to the size of a hand, and then sat in Shido's backpack with a smirk.

Shido knew that Natsumi liked pranks, but she never had any bad intentions. This time he really made her angry, so he did not blame her for doing so many things. No matter what, he would not lose affection for Natsumi.

Perhaps it was precisely because of knowing these that Natsumi dared to cause such a mess!

Shido smiled and stretched out his index finger to touch Natsumi's head. In fact, he didn't need to think so much. After all, he didn't care much about the girls in this world.

As long as Natsumi could be happy for him, then it's fine.

Natsumi lowered her head shyly. Originally, she was a little worried. Will Shido blame her for doing so many things, but now it seems that Shido doesn't blame her at all. This is the Shido that will make people fall in love with him unconditionally. Shido...

After school, Shido didn't care about anything. The classmates, troublesome senpais, enthusiastic teachers, what did they have to do with him?

The most important thing now is the date with Natsumi!

Leaving the campus, Shido walked to a corner of the nearby park, and when no one saw it, he released Natsumi from his backpack.

Seeing Natsumi lightly waving his hands, the white light flashed, and she changed back to the original appearance: The image of a little girl with fluffy hair.

Although she was not very confident about herself, Shido has always believed that Natsumi was the cutest in this form.

"Okay! Let's start our date!"

Shido chuckled lightly, and did not mention the matter from before. Although the behavior of Natsumi may cause some trouble, it should be okay for him to solve the trouble by himself. The Spirits didn't need to worry about it with him.

He just wanted the Spirits to be happy.

"I..."

Natsumi looked at her figure a little unconfidently. Is this form really suitable for dating?

Most people dressed up as much as possible when they were dating, but because Natsumi's Angel, "Haniel", could make her look very beautiful, she could do much more than just dressing up.

She believed that her Onee-san form would be definitely much better than her original form, but Shido did not think so.

"Let's go on a date like this! I prefer you this way!"

Shido shook his head and prevented the other party from transforming. Natsumi would always be Natsumi. He liked the other person in this way. If he changes into another appearance to date, he will lose the meaning of dating.

"Okay..."

Natsumi nodded nervously, and then held Shido's hand tightly. She was also looking forward to this date, so she wanted to date with a more perfect look. But if Shido didn't like it, then she had no choice but to use this shabby appearance.

Shido smiled. He thought that such an appearance was cute enough, and he held her tiny delicate hand and hurriedly left the park just now.

Natsumi was just lacking self-confidence. If she could be more confident, she would definitely find that she was also very cute!

The two were walking on the street holding hands. Natsumi seemed to care about the gaze of passers-by, and even worried that others might laugh at her in their minds, so she subconsciously stayed close to Shido.

But Shido was very calm. He was very used to dating girls. Other people's eyes would only have jealousy and envy in them, and nothing else.

"Excuse me..."

Shido suddenly felt a pat on his shoulder. He turned around and saw that it was a police officer. He looked like a very serious type of person, and he had obviously been a police officer for many years.

At this time, the other party was scanning him and Natsumi back and forth questioningly, seeming to doubt the relationship between them.

And beside the police office, stood a very beautiful policewoman. Shido could be sure that this policewoman was a goddess in her police station. She had flaxen hair and amber pupils that would even make people think that being arrested by her would be a very happy thing.

"Sir, I think it must be abduction. The girl seems so scared and is looking at pedestrians for help. She was forcibly taken away by this young man!"

The policewoman suddenly analyzed a lot of useless things, and Shido was dumbfounded.

The police officer nodded. He somewhat agreed with the policewoman. After all, the tense performance of Natsumi and the sophisticated appearance of Shido revealed an unusual aura.

Is it decided? Do the current police officers handle cases like this?

Just as Shido wanted to explain, Natsumi spoke, and she said a little anxiously:

"It's not like that, I am Shido's..."

"Shido's?"

The police officer stared at Shido. If Natsumi clearly stated that she was abducted, he would directly take Shido, the seemingly harmless teenager, back to the police station.

"Sister! I'm Shido's little sister!"

Natsumi said. She originally wanted to say that she was his girlfriend, but she didn't know why she couldn't say it, so she changed her words to "younger sister". She knew that Shido was a siscon, saying that she was his little sister would make sense.

"Little sister?"

The policewoman looked at Natsumi suspiciously, a little not convinced. After all, siblings might go shopping, but why would they clasp their fingers like this?

Also, when the siblings go shopping, does the little sister need to be so scared?

The police officer also had this doubt. He also had two children. Although they were very close when they were young, they grew apart once they reached puberty. He looked at Shido and Natsumi, and he felt that these two were not like brothers and sisters...