Chapter 134: Making Paper-wrapped Cakes

In the classroom, several girls stared blankly at this scene, especially when they heard that Shido actually went to karaoke with the Nakano sisters. They couldn't help but frown at the same time.

The one who reacted first was Yumiko. She looked at Nino, who seemed to be unresponsive, and gritted her teeth.

The one who invited Shido to karaoke must be this Tsundere!

The point was not to go to karaoke, though. She often went to karaoke with Hayama and the others, and that was just friends hanging out together.

But the problem was that Shido had never participated in such activities, not even the after-school activities of the clubs, but now Nino had successfully invited him to karaoke.

That meant she was one step behind!

And a certain nonexistent girl, Megumi Kato, watched all this indifferently. She picked up a light blue notebook and added the names of the Nakano sisters in the notebook.

 She picked up a light blue notebook and added the names of the Nakano sisters in the notebook

She smiled indifferently: As expected, Shido is very powerful!

Of course, in addition to them, there were also some girls who didn't respond to the scene, such as Umaru-chan and Gabriel. Shido hanging out with the Nakano sisters had nothing to do with them.

But what they didn't know was that it was a misunderstanding that Shido and the Nakano sisters went to karaoke together. Yotsuba only said that they had a lot of fun together, and they didn't explicitly say that they went together, it's just that none of them thought that they might run into each other.

Shido followed Tomoya into the classroom, and found that the eyes of his classmates were all focused on him. He sighed, but this time he didn't think too much. He continued to chat with Tomoya and returned to his seat.

Today's first class was quite special: Home Economics. There were many contents in the Home Economics class, but today's content seemed to be cooking.

Shido thought for a while: This was his favorite, but he didn't want to express himself too much. Even so, as a person who loved cooking, he couldn't pretend to be a bad cook.

After thinking about it, he decided to leave it to his classmates, so it should be good.

The teacher of the home economics class was a middle-aged woman, surnamed Suzuki. Mrs. Suzuki briefly introduced what to do today in the home economics room, and it was making paper-wrapped cakes.

Then there was the matter of grouping. In order to avoid people being singled out, the members of this grouping would be randomly selected: Two boys and two girls.

Although the students had some objections to this decision, Mrs. Suzuki ignored them, and they did not have a choice. After all, everyone knew better than to oppose their teachers, especially the female ones.