Chapter 38: Princess Natsumi

Natsumi was very satisfied with Shido's attitude. He was only doting on her, which was really great!

In fact, she also recognized Umaru-chan and knew that the other party was a girl in Shido's class. After all, when it came to disguise, Natsumi was the real expert.

At noon today, she seemed to pretend to say something to the girl in Shido's form, but she didn't remember exactly what it was.

But in any case, as long as Shido was not interested in this girl, she didn't want to be troubled. The reason why the other party dressed up like this, or how she felt about Shido, Natsumi didn't want to know.

Natsumi just wanted to go on a sweet date with Shido in the remaining little time!

Shido felt the feeling of Natsumi, and then pulled her into the camera for taking pictures. He held Natsumi lightly and showed a gentle smile to the lens.

When the photo came out, Shido looked very capable and confident, but Natsumi half closed her eyes because of nervousness.

"This picture is not good, let's do it again!"

Shido said with a bit of dissatisfaction. Fortunately, this machine could be tried several times before printing out the last selected one. In this way, you would not be afraid of wasting money because of bad photos. This was quite a considerate design.

Natsumi nodded lightly. She knew that she had messed up the matter. She was always a little scared to take pictures. If it weren't for Shido, she wouldn't even walk in.

"How about this? Let me introduce some functions of this photo sticker machine to you..."

Shido smiled, and did not continue to take pictures immediately, but showed some special features of this machine to Natsumi.

"This button can zoom in on the eyes, and the one on this side can be whitened, like this..."

"So don't worry, even if the shot is not good, you can still retouch it!"

Shido touched the head of Natsumi. He didn't think that Natsumi needed to be modified like this, but in order to make Natsumi less nervous, he had to comfort the other party in this way, so that she would not be too worried.

Natsumi nodded lightly. She also understood what Shido said, but if she could overcome it so easily, she wouldn't feel so inferior.

You can do it!

Natsumi clenched her fists and encouraged herself. She wanted to make herself more confident. Even if she was not as gorgeous and lovely as other Spirits, she was at least better than those girls in this world, so that Shido would always love her.

The two posed in different poses, and Natsumi was not as nervous as earlier, but the expressions were still a bit stiff. After they took several shots, Shido still felt that it was not good.

Emmmm...

Shido considered it for a while, and suddenly thought of a good idea!

"Natsumi, you stand in front of me..."

While Shido proposed, while grabbing the shoulders of Natsumi, he pulled him to a position directly in front of him.

"In front of you? Is it really good?"

Natsumi seemed a bit puzzled, but since it was what Shido said, she trusted the other party's judgment.

"Okay! Looking at the camera, one...two...three!"

When Shido said 'three', he suddenly picked up Natsumi. Not just any carry, but a princess carry.

Natsumi was very light, so she was quite easy to carry.