Chapter 144: Catgirl Cafe

Shido naturally didn't know about what happened with Yumiko from afar, but even if he knew, it wouldn't be a bad thing for him. After all, he could save some breath.

The current Shido had already come to the location with Kurumi, which was a place called "The Meow Cafe". The name of the shop had two cute cats, one black and one white, on each side of the brand.

Since Kurumi liked cats, he brought her here on purpose. Seeing Kurumi's excited expression, he knew this was the right place.

Shido smiled slightly, then pushed open the wooden door of the shop...

"Welcome home, master, meow~"

The cute blonde female clerk greeted them with a smile, her hands doing cat movements, wearing cute cat costumes, with cat ear ornaments on her head, and a cat tail behind her, which seemed to be moving on its own.

Shido was stunned and looked at Kurumi next to him, only to see her smile frozen.

Kurumi looked at Shido inexplicably, as if thinking: I didn't expect you to have such a fetish!

Shido shook his head innocently. He didn't know it was such a shop, after all, he thought that this place only had cats and kittens inside like its name suggested. He just wanted to enjoy the afternoon tea in this healing environment.

Unexpectedly, it turned out to be a Catgirl Cafe, and the healing environment consisted of cat girls. Although it was a heavenly place for men, it felt a bit strange to bring his girlfriend here.

Of course, if it was Miku, maybe it would actually be very exciting, at least for her.

When Shido was about to turn around and leave, he found that Kurumi had already walked in. After thinking about it, he followed.

It was just that the waitresses were wearing cat girl costumes, so it was not a big deal.

Shido let out a light breath and followed the blonde catgirl to the table by the window.

In fact, in addition to cat girls, there were also many cat-related accessories in the store, and even the food was made into cat patterns, so it was perfectly fit for a cat-themed cafe.

Maybe that's why Kurumi came in!

"The Meow Cafe" did not have a couple's set meal, which was normal. After all, not many couples would come to this kind of shop, so the two just casually ordered some desserts and drinks, and then chatted intimately.

Most of the customers in this shop were single men. They couldn't help but feel a little jealous when they saw Shido. How could this guy have such a cute girlfriend?

And these jealous gazes did not affect Shido. After all, he was used to them when he dated the Spirits.

"Shido, do you like this?"

Kurumi asked curiously. In fact, Catgirl Kurumi was dressed like this, and in the morning, Shido chatted with her happily.

"Yes! But if you wear it, I will definitely like it more!"

Shido smiled and said. He had calmed down from the initial shock, there was no need to be so embarrassed.

"Does Shido want me to wear it?"

Kurumi asked with a chuckle.

"Yes!"

Shido nodded affirmatively. Although Catgirl Kurumi was also dressed as a catgirl, the clone was different from the main body. He really wanted to see the cat girl costume on the main body.