Chapter 53: Sudden Earthquake

"Get out!"

Shido immediately shouted. Since he possessed the spiritual power of the Spirits, his senses were relatively sharp, and he was one step ahead of the others and felt the sensation of this shock.

He knew that there was an earthquake coming, and it was a very violent one. Although it was not as large as a spatial quake, such an earthquake was still dangerous.

But the strange thing was that there was no earthquake forecast this morning. It was impossible for such a violent earthquake not to be measured!

It's so strange that this earthquake was not natural at all.

Of course, now is not the time to think about these things. As ordinary people, they should go out for shelter. After all, if they continued to stay indoors, they were likely to be in danger.

It would definitely be safer to avoid it in a relatively open place outside. After all, there were no high-rise buildings nearby, and there were many open spaces.

The ground shook violently, and Shido gritted his teeth. Facing the earthquake, he had no method to stop it.

Moreover, although earthquakes of this magnitude generally did not cause any casualties, this was an amusement park after all. No way for people here to withstand this earthquake.

The roller coaster was okay. It seems to have been refurbished not long ago, but the Ferris wheel they walked through just now felt like it's been a while. Even if the amusement park had done enough inspections, Shido couldn't help but be a little worried. After all, there was no way to escape hanging in mid-air!

At this time, the earthquake stopped temporarily, and the clerks just now ran out and walked to the open place to take shelter in panic. They seemed to be worried that there would be severe aftershocks in the future.

Shido frowned. He never went to the shelter during the spatial quake, and he didn't want to go there during the earthquake. First, because he thought he would not be in any danger, and second, he knew he might need to do something.

Because the amusement park here was relatively far from the city, the rescue team may not be able to arrive so quickly, and the staff of the amusement park itself could not handle such an accident; he also wanted to help. Maybe he could save others' lives.

Even if it was a complete stranger, he needed to save them. Shido was such a person.

Shido thought for a moment, and then said to the Yamai Sisters behind him:

"You go with them first, I'll go over there to see the situation..."

Saying that, Shido ran in the direction of the roller coaster, because he had clearly heard a loud scream from there just now, and he was really worried.

If there was any dangerous situation, he could also try his best to save them. He had great power, and great responsibility.

"Negative. Shido, Yuzuru wants to go with you!"

Yuzuru's voice came from behind, and it was obvious that she had followed.

"That's right, I don't want to hide in a corner. If Shido wants to save people, I will go with you too!"

Kaguya laughed. She guessed what Shido was thinking, and naturally she didn't want to see him do such a dangerous thing alone.

The Spirits were not a burden, and they had the ability to help Shido!

"Be careful."

Shido said softly, but didn't say much. After all, the Yamai Sisters could fly. Even if earthquakes or something happened, they could fly to the sky and avoid danger.

Moreover, he was not afraid of any danger. Even if there was danger, he had enough power to protect the twins, so he could rest assured that they would follow.

After a while, the trio ran to the roller coaster and found that other people on the ground, including the staff, had taken refuge, but the people sitting on the roller coaster were not so lucky. They were stuck in the air, screaming incessantly.

These people were obviously very scared, and they all looked terrified, fearing that the earthquake just now caused some mechanical failure, which would put their lives in danger.

Shido frowned and did not immediately rescue them, because he found that the roller coaster also seemed to have its own protection mechanism, so the roller coaster would stop at a safer location.

Although it was in mid-air, for the time being, there was no danger.

"Kaguya, stay here. If something happens, go and save them!"

Shido judged that, in his opinion, the situation here was relatively safe for the time being, and he was not in a hurry to save them...

He had other places to visit now. Even if there was an accident here, it's just a roller coaster. He believed Kaguya could solve it by herself.

"No problem! Leave it to me!"

Kaguya said confidently, then obediently hid in a corner, carefully watching the situation of the roller coaster.

Shido sighed, feeling a little sorry for the people on the roller coaster. He was going to make them frightened for a while, but he was only one person. He needed to ensure everyone's safety first, and then think about other things.

After running for a while, Shido came to the vicinity of the Ferris Wheel. Seeing that the Ferris Wheel was still intact, he breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that there were no casualties, which was great.

Moreover, since it was noon, the sun was really fierce, and there was no good scenery during the day, so the Ferris Wheel was not open.

Shido glanced at it and made sure that no one was stuck on it, so there should be no danger.

Just when Shido wanted to go back to Kaguya...

Suddenly, the feeling of another earthquake came over, and this time, it was even more powerful than the previous one.

This was absolutely unusual. He knew that Japan was in an earthquake zone, so there were very perfect prediction measures. Generally speaking, earthquakes of this scale would definitely be discovered a day or two earlier.

Even if not available a day or two earlier, an hour or two earlier would be definitely fine, but until the moment of the earthquake just now, there was no relevant news, which was really strange.

"Shido! Over there!"

Yuzuru pointed in a certain direction, a little anxious.

Shido frowned, He knew that Yuzuru would only forget her unique way of speaking when it was very critical.

He looked into her finger's direction and was a little surprised to see two familiar figures: Yukino Yukinoshita and Mai Sakurajima...