Chapter 12: Mukuro Hoshimiya's Turn

There was a flash of light, and the next thing Shido knew, a figure with a purple Astral Dress walked out of the portal.

She was a beautiful young girl with a voluptuous figure with golden eyes and flowing long blonde hair longer than her own body. She tied her hair together in an Odango hairstyle, and wore ribbons around the buns.

She was holding a key that was longer than a person's height, but not pointing at Shido. Instead, she was glancing at Shido with anticipation in her eyes.

Although her height was about the same as Kotori, but her figure was much more voluptuous. Of course, Shido wasn't the type to like girls with big breasts only. In fact, he wanted both big and small ones.

Well, only limited to Spirits.

This was the last Spirit conquered by Shido, and her name was Mukuro Hoshimiya. She was the most clingy Spirit among others.

"Nushi-sama, Muku misses you so much!"

Mukuro rushed to Shido and hugged him tightly, pressing her cheeks against his chest. It had been 10 days since she saw Shido last time, no wonder why she was so clingy.

"I miss you too, Muku."

Shido said earnestly, returning the hug. If he had never crossed this world, he would definitely make her happier.

 If he had never crossed this world, he would definitely make her happier

After quite a while, they finally let go of each other. Mukuro lowered her head, said in an embarrassment:

"Sorry, Nushi-sama, Muku was being clingy..."

"No, I like Muku better this way."

Shido said with a warm smile. He loved every Spirit for their own personality.

"Are those..."

Mukuro turned her head and saw a box of strawberry Mochi on the table, full of anticipation.

"Strawberry Mochi! Kotori couldn't finish it all, why don't you eat some?"

Shido explained.

Mukuro nodded, taking one of the strawberry Mochi in her delicate hand, and finishing it in one bite. She cried out of sweetness:

"So delicious! Muku loves it so much!"

"If you like it so much, it's all yours!"

Mukuro excitedly hurried putting all the strawberry Mochi in her mouth, making herself look like a hamster. So kawaii.

When Mukuro finished eating, Shido yawned and told her that it was bedtime.

It's basically a daily routine, after all, the Spirits would cross this world at midnight. After exchanging a few words, he would need to go to sleep.

"Okay!"

Mukuro nodded, but her cheeks flushed deeply. It seemed like she could not contain her excitement.