Chapter 139: Komachi Hikigaya

When the two Kurumi clones came to the address written on the leaflet, they found that Lolita Kurumi was also outside the door, and seemed to be a little exhausted for some reason.

What on earth could have happened that wore her out like this?

The two Kurumi clones were very curious. The three of them were always the most energetic, so it was really rare to see one comrade worn out before the other two.

But it seemed that Lolita Kurumi would not easily tell what had happened to her, so they decided to focus on the task first.

And since they found the same place, it must be the right one.

"Yo~ you are here too?"

Lolita Kurumi also saw the two of them, and reluctantly cheered up and said hello.

"This is it!"

Eyepatch Kurumi nodded, then looked at the house number with the surname "Hikigaya"on it. It was indeed the name on the leaflet, and they had heard of this name from Shido.

"But no one seems to be here!"

Lolita Kurumi frowned and said.

"Maybe they are outside, handing out leaflets or something."

Bandage Kurumi guessed softly.

"Now what?"

Eyepatch Kurumi asked worriedly.

"Let's do it! It should be this one. Go and bring the cat over. I'll wait here for someone to come back..."

Lolita Kurumi thought for a while and then said.

"This will work."

Eyepatch Kurumi nodded and said in agreement

Eyepatch Kurumi nodded and said in agreement. Even if they didn't wait for the family to come back, they could sneak in and put the cat back.

If the family found that the cat had come home, it should be fine!

So, Eyepatch Kurumi and Bandage Kurumi returned to Itsuka's residence and explained the situation to the two clones at home. They didn't have any objections, so they found a small box, put the cat inside, and walked towards the Hikigaya house.

When they arrived, they found that Lolita Kurumi was no longer there, and after thinking about it, they guessed that she might have been invited inside by the owner.

In other words, the family had already returned, and there would be no need to operate the secret infiltration.

"Ding dong~"

Eyepatch Kurumi rang the doorbell.

"Coming..."

A young girl's voice came out.