Chapter 141: The Mysterious Transfer Student

"Itsuka?"

Hachiman glanced out the window a little strangely. He remembered that Shido used to write an extremely chuunibyou composition.

Now Shido was talking out the window alone. Could it be that he was still suffering from his dark past?

At this time, Hachiman obviously didn't know that his cat was gone, but it didn't matter. After all, Lolita Kurumi and the others had already helped to find it.

"Nothing."

Shido shook his head, and as for what the dubious teen was thinking, he just let him be.

"How is it?"

Nino came over. She was very confident in her cooking skills, even if it was an ordinary paper-wrapped cake, she believed it was better than everyone else's.

"Good."

Shido replied casually.

"Just good?"

Nino was obviously a little dissatisfied with this kind of bland evaluation. Suddenly, she thought of Shido's performance of stirring the eggs. Could it be that Shido was very good at cooking?

If so, she'd be interested in trying his...

After the cooking class, it was math class, and after that, there was a short break.

During the break, he suddenly heard the boys in the class say:

"Do you know? I heard that there is a very beautiful transfer student from the next class!"

"Next class?"

"I don't know, but it is said that she is really cute, but unfortunately she is not from our class."

"Really? Can Miura-san and Nakano-san compare with her?"

"Well..."

Halfway through the conversation, the boy suddenly felt a trace of murderous aura coming from the girls around him, including Yumiko and the others.

He swallowed, smiled awkwardly, and then didn't speak again, because he knew that if he continued to speak, he would offend the queen in the class, along with every other girl

But he couldn't deny the transfer student's beauty, so he swallowed his words.

"A transfer student?"

Shido frowned, knowing that transfer students in anime were always a little weird, such as a teenager with super powers in a mysterious organization, or an alien princess from a certain advanced planet, or a certain worst Spirit.

Anyway, in general, very few people would transfer schools at such a time. School had only just begun for a week or two! If possible, they would definitely find a way to enroll at the start of the school a few days earlier, so that they could mingle with the classmates.