Chapter 21: Eriri Spencer Sawamura

Shido didn't know if it was an illusion, but he always felt that today's backpack was heavier than usual.

But he didn't care too much. Maybe he was tired from yesterday, so his physical strength had dropped a little.

Shido walked out of the house quickly, and this time he did not meet Hiratsuka.

Well, as a teacher, she should have a lot of work to do, so she couldn't have so much free time to take care of Shido's affairs all the time.

Two days had passed since school started, and after a while, the teacher's work should start getting busy!

In fact, given that Hiratsuka was too annoying yesterday, Shido even thought that it would be better to secretly introduce a good man with talent and wealth to her, and then she would stop pestering him once she got married!

But Hiratsuka did not come to see him again today, so there was no need for him to do so much.

If Hiratsuka knew what he was thinking in his heart, she might regret it. If she knew that Shido would introduce a man to her, she would continue to pester him!

Of course, these were all nonsense. The point was that the absence of Hiratsuka relieved Shido. After all, this teacher knew Yukino and Mai Sakurajima, and these two girls were too much trouble for him.

Yes, Hiratsuka was a good teacher, but sometimes she was too enthusiastic. This was not a good thing for Shido. He still preferred the kind of people who were not nosy.

On his way to school, Shido came across Tomoya by chance...

When he got closer, he saw that Tomoya was arguing with a blonde-haired girl with twin ponytails. In fact, Tomoya was the one being unilaterally yelled at.

Looking at the girl's barren figure, Shido naturally guessed that this should be Tomoya's childhood friend in the anime: Sawamura Spencer Eriri.

He didn't know what was wrong with Tomoya, not cherishing such a beautiful and cute childhood friend, but to mess with so many other girls, and then insist that he only liked 2D girls.

This kind of brain-disabled behavior made Shido dislike this person, which also caused him to trick the other party with peace of mind.

And judging at Eriri's attitude at this time, it was obviously not very good. It could even be said to be very bad, but Shido knew this girl was Tsundere!

However, Shido didn't know whether the current Erir really hated Tomoya, or just purely being Tsundere.

However, in any case, Shido couldn't stop himself from stepping forward and putting a hand on Tomoya's shoulders, and smilingly asked:

"Tomoya, is this your girlfriend?"

"Certainly not!"

The two yelled in unison.

"Itsuka, you know, I only like 2D girls!"

Tomoya also hurriedly explained to Shido.

"Staying with such an otaku, I will throw up..."

Eriri glanced at Tomoya in disgust, then turned and left, and didn't want to talk to the two of them too much. In her opinion, the people who hung out with Tomoya were basically the same as him.

Shido looked at Eriri's back, recalling the other party's performance just now, feeling that the other party did not seem to be Tsundere, but really hated Tomoya

In his impression, Eriri's Tsundere trait was very obvious. In the original story, this girl always blushed when she heard Tomoya's name, and then she would blurt out nonsense.

But Eriri just now spoke very smoothly, without blushing at all, so what she said should be sincere. Now she really doesn't like Tomoya.

The reason for this may be because of yesterday's events or other things, but this was not important anymore. After all, as long as the other party didn't like Tomoya, it's definitely better for her sake!

At this time, Eriri, who had been far away from the two, suddenly thought of something, only to hear her muttering to herself:

"Itsuka...Itsuka...Shido?!"

The surname Itsuka was relatively rare, so if the other party had no siblings, the one who chatted with Tomoya just now should be the legendary Shido.

The reason why he was said to be a legend was because this guy had never been to the art club except for the first day he joined. But because he had always been participating in major art competitions, he had not been kicked out.

Eriri remembered this person, mainly because she had seen his works in competitions. To be honest, his drawing was plain and ordinary, but the style always made her feel a little familiar...

Therefore, Eriri asked the teacher in the art department to show her the paintings that Shido had participated in different competitions before. She hoped to find something from them.

As the requirements of the ace of the art club, the teacher naturally did not object. Anyway, the works that participated in the competition were already open to the public, and there was no confidentiality problem.

At that time, Eriri, holding Shido's paintings, quickly examined it, and understood why she felt that Shido's drawing style was a bit familiar.

Taking a closer look, his style seemed to be very similar to that of the recently famous mysterious illustrator Souji Honjo!

She could tell that Shido and Souji Honjo were not the same person.

But what was certain was that the two people knew each other. They may be the relationship between master and apprentice. In short, the drawing style of Shido was from Souji Honjo.

However, because Shido never appeared in the club, Eriri had no way to confirm it. It was only now that she saw Shido himself for the first time.

Unexpectedly, he was Tomoya's friend.

Of course, Eriri was only a little curious, and would not want to contact Shido because of this kind of thing, but she had a rare interest in Tomoya's proposal just now...

On the other hand, Shido and Tomoya also talked about things related to Erir.

"Tomoya, where did you meet such a cute girl?"

Shido asked with a look of curiosity. In fact, those things were mentioned in the anime, but he also wanted to hear whether there would be any changes between the anime and the world here.

"We were from the same elementary school, and because we shared the same interests, so..."

Tomoya also slowly talked about the experience of the two acquaintances, which seemed to be not much different from that in the anime.

It's just that their relationship didn't seem to be as good as in the anime, they could barely be regarded as ordinary classmates, something like that!