Chapter 63: Miku Nakano

Miku Nakano, the third daughter of the Nakano family.

Although there were many 2D girls wearing headphones, Shido only knew one certain girl with this appearance.

Shido recalled that the male protagonist and Miku Nakano started to get along because of talking about the generals of the Sengoku Period, and then she gradually fell in love with Fuutarou.

Therefore, Shido decided that if she brought up this subject, he would just pretend not to know anything.

"Sorry, I'm looking for my girlfriend..."

Shido smiled embarrassedly. Miku Izayoi and Miku Nakano had the same pronunciation, and it was normal for the girl in headphones to misunderstand.

"Is this...a new pick-up line?"

Miku Nakano tilted her head and asked softly. In her opinion, this was like a confession.

"Certainly not!"

Shido waved his hand quickly and explained:

"It's just that my girlfriend's name is Miku, the same as yours!"

"Is that so?"

Miku Nakano nodded thoughtfully. If he was really interested in her, he probably wouldn't say that he had a girlfriend. It seemed that she had misunderstood.

She blushed a little, but then she realized something, and asked with a light frown:

"Wait, how did you know my name?"

"Miku Nakano, your sister Nino Nakano and I are in the same class."

Shido chuckled lightly and replied flawlessly.

"I see... so you are the Shido that Nino and Itsuki talked about?"

Miku asked.

"Wait, you know me?"

Shido was a bit surprised that Miku Nakano knew about him. But since he was in the same class as Nino Nakano, it should not be surprising that Nino told her about him.

Miku Nakano nodded lightly without explaining much.

In fact, she had only heard this name from her sisters in the past two days. She was a little interested in this name, so she just wrote it down.

When it came to the generals of the Sengoku Period, it was necessary to mention Samurai and Shido. The spirit of the Samurai was to sacrifice one's life for the Lord, and the spirit of Shido was to do everything possible to bring benefits to the Lord.

Some people liked the former, and some people believed the latter was more important, but in Miku's view, both were indispensable for the Sengoku Period.

While Miku Nakano was thinking, Shido decided to leave quietly. After all, he came to look for Miku Izayoi, not to chat with Miku Nakano.

Moreover, he knew that Nino Nakano would go crazy for love, and Miku Nakano was not too different. She was also the kind who would be straightforward with her feelings, so for Shido, it would be best not to make her like him.

But the question was: Where did Miku Izayoi go?

In fact, when he said that he was worried about Miku, he was only worried about her getting lost. She could guarantee her own safety, but due to the fact that she was not familiar with this world, she could still encounter trouble in some places.

Just when Shido wanted to look for her again, a familiar voice came from a distance:

"Darling~"

Shido turned around and saw that it was his beloved Miku Izayoi, and then he saw two more girls beside her.

"Darling, look what I found! A pair of cute twins!"

Miku Izayoi hugged the two girls beside her lightly, and said to Shido happily.

Shido sighed. No wonder why Miku was gone for so long. She was on the hunt for cute girls again!

What troubled him was that the two girls were none other than Nakano Sisters. One was Nino Nakano from his class, and the other one was wearing a green ribbon and rabbit ear headdress, which should be Yotsuba Nakano.

It seemed that the three of them came to karaoke together.

But before Shido could say anything, Miku Izayoi ran toward Miku Nakano, and exclaimed with bright eyes:

"Another lovely girl! Is this heaven? Yes, this is heaven!"

"Calm down!"

Shido flicked Miku's forehead again, and it didn't hurt at all.

"Isn't Darling surprised? Three equally lovely girls, and they are not..."

Miku looked at Shido in puzzlement. Although she had seen hundreds of Kurumi's clones appearing at the same time, she was still amazed by the cute "triplets".

 Although she had seen hundreds of Kurumi's clones appearing at the same time, she was still amazed by the cute "triplets"

"Actually, they are quintuplets, and they all look alike."

Shido explained lightly.

"Quintuplets? It means there are two more cute girls like them?"

Miku Izayoi asked excitedly. She could already imagine a future when the five Nakano Sisters and her were spending time together.

"Yes..."

Shido shrugged and replied casually.

The two continued talking for a while. Nino Nakano, who was next to them, finally couldn't stand it anymore. She, Miku, and Yotsuba were about to check in at the front desk, but Miku suddenly went to the restroom.

Then, Miku Izayoi, who was even more gorgeous than ordinary idols, walked toward them and just dragged them away. Miku Izayoi was so strong that even Yotsuba Nakano couldn't break free.

At first, they thought she was a kidnapper or something, but then she took them to Shido. After listening to their conversation, she realized that their relationship seemed to be quite close.

Therefore, Nino Nakano couldn't help frowning and asked:

"Itsuka, what the hell is going on?"

"Uh..."

Shido scratched his cheek in embarrassment. In fact, even he had no idea what was going on!

Originally, he just wanted to come to karaoke with Miku and enjoy their time together, but he didn't expect to meet these three sisters of the Nakano family, and he was helpless.

"Is this Shido's girlfriend?"

Miku Nakano asked and tilted her head sideways. From the conversation just now, she knew that Shido had a girlfriend, and from the intimate interaction between the two of them, she naturally recognized their relationship as a couple.

"What? Itsuka, you have a girlfriend already?"

Nino Nakano asked in surprise. In fact, she had never heard anything about it!

Yotsuba Nakano glanced at Shido with an inexplicable look on her face, but she said nothing.

Just when Shido wanted to explain something, a karaoke clerk came over and said a little angrily:

"Please go inside your box and don't disturb the others..."