Chapter 15: Nino is Trouble

Obviously, Utaha could see what was inside Shido's bento, and she was shocked by its content.

She did not expect him to be this loved by his little sister, who prepared such delicacy for him. But, it seemed terrifying, since this proved to be more of a lover's meal than a sister's.

A sis-con and a bro-con loving each other, is that really okay?

Utaha felt dizzy thinking about it. She had seen a lot of ACGN with the brother-sister route, some of which she actually enjoyed, but this was the first time she experienced it in real life!

She wanted to stop this madness, after all, brothers and sisters shouldn't be crossing the line. Otherwise, they might regret it for the rest of their lives.

If Shido knew what Utaha was thinking about, he might explain to her that they were not related by blood. Perhaps this would solve everything.

But unfortunately, he couldn't read Utaha's mind, so this misunderstanding continued!

Shido finished his bento, checked the time on his phone, and decided to go back to the classroom.

"Senpai, I am heading back to class."

Utaha nodded without saying a word. She was still contemplating what method she should execute to stop Shido and his sister from crossing the line.

Shido was relieved that she didn't reply, so he could leave in peace.

When he got back to class, there was still some time left before the afternoon classes started. He checked his surroundings: A lot of students were chatting, playing card games, or running. Nothing special.

But there was one thing Shido cared about: Tomoya was nowhere to be seen. Judging from his character, he must be looking for the heroines of his show.

Utaha was still on the roof, so perhaps he was with Eriri Spencer Sawamura?

Recalling the ending of the show, Shido couldn't help but feel bad for Eriri. She dedicated her heart and soul to this guy, who rejected her feelings in the end, leaving her crying in the corner all alone.

Shido thought to himself: Maybe, just maybe, I should step up and help her like I did with Utaha?

But before he could formulate a plan, a delicate hand with pink nail polish slammed on Shido's table, almost making him jump.

Hold on, isn't it against the school rules to apply nail polish?

The owner of this delicate hand yelled:

"Hey!"

Shido raised his head, and the girl in front of him was Nakano... Nino.

She had long, reddish-pink hair with square bangs hanging over her eyebrows, along with twin butterfly-shaped ribbons on both sides of her head. Like her sisters, she had dark blue eyes, an average height, a well-endowed figure and large breasts.

But, to Shido's surprise, what business did she have with him?

"Nakano-san, what can I do for you?"

"What did you do to Itsuki?"

Nino asked, gritting her teeth. Judging from her expression, it seemed like she thought Shido did something perverted to her little sister.

 Judging from her expression, it seemed like she thought Shido did something perverted to her little sister