Chapter 137: Equivalent Exchange

"I..."

Lolita Kurumi frowned. The name of Kurumi Tokisaki obviously couldn't be mentioned, so she took a breath and said:

"You can call me Sweet Loli. As for how I got in... I'm actually your brother's friend."

"My brother's friend?"

Sagiri looked at the girl in the cute loli dress curiously. It was hard to believe that her brother had such a beautiful and lovely female friend, but due to the fact that she never went out and didn't know much about her brother's friends outside, there was no way to deny Lolita Kurumi's statement.

"Yes!"

Lolita Kurumi nodded affirmatively, and she was not afraid of being exposed. Anyway, the girl's brother was not at home now, and she would have already left by the time he came back.

And the reason why she said this was because she saw the sign outside the door just now and knew that the girl had an older brother, and the relationship didn't seem to be very good, so if she said this, the girl would have no way to expose her for a while.

"Then if you are your brother's friend, you should know that we don't have cats..."

Sagiri did not give up her suspicions. Their parents had passed away, and no one took care of them, so the elder brother could at most take care of her. Under such circumstances, he was naturally unable to raise small animals.

"Maybe you have seen it before! After all, it should be a cat from a nearby family..."

Lolita Kurumi said calmly.

Sagiri looked at the drawing paper. She couldn't understand what Lolita drew, and what she drew by herself was randomly drawn according to her own fantasy, and had no reference value.

"Are there no other pictures or something?"

Sagiri asked softly.

"Wait, I got photos..."

Lolita Kurumi nodded blankly, then took out her phone. This was Kurumi's phone, but it was in her hand now.

Then she opened a photo, which was a photo of Catgirl Kurumi holding a kitten in her arms.

"Not this one..."

Lolita Kurumi shook her head, swiped lightly, and then it was a picture of a gray-striped chubby cat, which was the one they wanted to help find the owner

"This?"

Sagiri took a closer look and seemed to recognize it.

"You know it?"

Lolita Kurumi asked anxiously, knowing that the main body Kurumi might come back anytime now. If she got punished, she wouldn't be able to move freely like this, so she had to find the cat's owner as soon as possible.