Chapter 138: The Chuunibyou Girl

On the other hand, Eyepatch Kurumi and Bandage Kurumi went to several apartments, but nobody provided the information they needed. And, for some unknown reason, they seemed to be a bit scared of their unorthodox appearances.

Naturally, they didn't know how terrifying it was to see two cute girls with the same appearance, one wearing an eyepatch, one covered in bandages, talking about strange things from time to time.

And as for the painting in their hands, no one could actually tell that it was a white and gray-striped chubby cat.

The two Kurumis came to a nearby park with some disappointment, the same park that Shido had visited with Mukuro and Tohka before.

Eyepatch Kurumi suddenly thought that cats seem to like high places, especially trees, so cats would often climb on them.

She looked up, and sure enough...

There was something on the tree, it was not a cat, but a person. It was a cute girl with blonde hair and double ponytails, with a white band aid on her left cheek and a white bandage wrapped around her right wrist. She seemed to be wearing a school uniform, but she was covered in pitch black clothes, with black and white over-the-knee socks on her legs. She was sighing and chanting words just seconds ago.

Eyepatch Kurumi and Bandage Kurumi looked at each other and nodded at the same time, it seemed that they were of the same kind!

"The twins of the demon world, how may I be of assistance?"

The chuunibyou girl asked in a deep voice.

"Fallen priest, have you seen this?"

Eyepatch Kurumi asked softly.

"Fallen priest?"

The girl nodded contentedly. It was a pretty good title, so she decided to use this to refer to herself in the future!

Sitting on the tree, she narrowed her eyes, looked at the painting, and asked solemnly:

"Is this Cerberus? Did your demon world release such a dangerous creature?"