Chapter 117: Hidden Compartment

After a while, Hiratsuka didn't find anything weird. But just when Shido thought he was okay to leave, Hiratsuka suddenly stopped him.

Hiratsuka patted the bottom of the backpack, and then opened it. It turned out that there was a hidden compartment in the backpack.

Shido was in a cold sweat: What the heck was this? He had never discovered it!

Well, he just bought this backpack a couple weeks ago, it was natural that he missed something.

Hiratsuka glanced solemnly, and then brought Shido to an empty classroom. Her instinct told her that some of the things in it were not convenient to take out in public.

Shido gave a wry smile. Since he never knew about such secrets, naturally it wasn't him who put these things in.

Those who put these things in were probably the Spirits. After all, this backpack was chosen by them for him. Maybe they put some things in it in order to surprise Shido.

What they didn't expect was that Shido never found out, and gradually the Spirits also forgot about it. Now that Hiratsuka found it, it was indeed a bit of a 'surprise'!

Shido was like a child who did something wrong, following behind Hiratsuka. After all, there was something obviously not quite right in the hidden compartment.

When they came to the empty classroom, it was clear that the classroom was unusually empty. Most of the desks and chairs were stacked at the back of the classroom, and only two chairs were in the center of the classroom.

Intuition told Shido that this was the classroom of the Service Club, but because it was early in the morning, Yukino and the others were not here yet.

"Itsuka, are these things all yours...?"

Hiratsuka stared at Shido and asked.

"Yes."

Shido gave a wry smile. Because there were some things in it that he had to pay attention to, and he couldn't help but admit that these were his own.

"What is this?"

Hiratsuka picked up a small white stick and asked inexplicably.

"This... is the finished lollipop. Because it's really delicious, I put it in there as a souvenir. Of course, it has been cleaned, so please rest assured!"

Shido smiled slightly and put on a calm expression. He naturally knew that it was Kotori's favorite lollipop.

"Ok."

Hiratsuka glanced at Shido strangely. How could anyone put such a thing in a backpack as a souvenir?

But after all, it wasn't something that violated the school rules, so she didn't ask any more questions, but put the stick without candy aside.

Then he took out another photo and asked:

"Who is this?"

It was a very cute and slender girl with long blue hair, wearing a beautiful pink and white dress, with a small flowery headdress on her head, with a shy expression on her face. The point was that she resembled Shido. ...

That's right, this girl was Shiori.

Shido could have sworn that he stopped crossdressing ever since he came to this world

Shido could have sworn that he stopped crossdressing ever since he came to this world. So how the hell did it get here?

Well, it was synthesized with PS technology, adding a skirt to whiten it, and even made his expression softer.

He had to say that this composition was really good. If Shido didn't know the truth, he would have thought it was a photo of himself in women's clothing. Apparently, Miku loved Shiori so much that she had to make a photo of him like this.

With such skills, Origami was probably the one who colluded with her. Well, it was estimated that even Kotori was involved...

Naturally, he couldn't let the teacher know about it, so Shido rolled his eyes and explained with a chuckle:

"This is my cousin, Shiori Itsuka!"

This was the setting used in the original DaL world, and now he had to use it again.

"Cousin? I thought she was your sister..."

Hiratsuka nodded and said. A girl so similar to Shido was naturally impossible to have nothing to do with him.

But Hiratsuka didn't think in the direction of crossdressing, but thought it was Shido's younger sister.

After all, last week, Shido publicly praised his sister in her office, so it was only natural for him to carry a photo of his sister with him.

But she didn't expect it to be his cousin, and she was such a cutie...

Hiratsuka put the photo aside, then pulled out a very long blonde hair.

When Shido took a look, he naturally knew that it was Mukuro's hair. Most people didn't have such beautiful hair, and even if they had, it would not be so long.

"This is your girlfriend's?"

Hiratsuka asked casually. She remembered seeing her photo last week, knowing other people didn't have such long hair.

"That's right."

Shido nodded. Since the teacher thought of the answer herself, he didn't explain that much.

In Hiratsuka's mind, Mukuro Hoshimiya was his girlfriend, and it was not surprising that a piece of hair was accidentally mixed in.

"Is this a fake beetle toy? What are you going to use it for?"

Hiratsuka silently picked up the small beetle toy. She was not afraid of this kind of thing that could only be used to scare little girls!

Shido stayed silent for a while, and he couldn't think of anyone who would put such a thing in.

Maybe Natsumi? But did she really think this kind of thing could scare him? Fair enough.

"It looked interesting, so I bought it..."

Shido explained casually.

"Oh."

Hiratsuka looked at Shido suspiciously. Could this thing be called interesting?

"Yes, that's right."

Shido nodded affirmatively again.

"All right..."

Just as Shido thought, Hiratsuka didn't pay attention to such boring things, and saw that she took out another photo, and then her eyes began to become serious.

In the photo was a girl with short white hair, and, without any clothes on, only using her hands to cover the sensitive parts. She was biting her lips seductively and staring at the camera provocatively...

 She was biting her lips seductively and staring at the camera provocatively