Chapter 51: The Game Result

At this time, the person had come to the front of Shido and was examining him.

Similarly, Shido also looked at the other party, and wanted to determine whether the other party was a female. Naturally, he looked for female characteristics.

Although wearing such clothes, if she had a figure like the Yamai Sisters, he should still be able to see something!

But Shido took a closer look, but saw nothing, it was very flat...

Suddenly, Shido felt a faintly cold breath, the terrible feeling that seemed to want to freeze people completely, made him withdraw his gaze.

He took a breath, with such a cold feeling, he almost thought Yoshino was coming!

Suddenly, he seemed to have thought of something, and nodded, but he guessed the identity of the other party...

When he saw Yukino earlier, she seemed to be holding an admission ticket, which was very similar to the two in his hand. It seemed that it was also a couple's ticket!

Based on his understanding of Yukino in the anime, she didn't care much about many things, but she really cared about her chest size because it was really flat!

Therefore, when Shido looked at Yukino's chest just now, she couldn't help but release the icy breath, which was also understandable. Only she could give out this icy feeling comparable to Yoshino's Angel.

But the question was: Why did Yukino come to participate in a couple's event?

Shido didn't think that the other party really had a boyfriend. After thinking about it, he felt that she might be here for the prize of the game, so she just found someone to join in!

As for the person who came together with Yukino... Shido could not guess it.

But these were not the points. The point was that the other party was not one of the Yamai Sisters.

So Shido waved his hand at the other party, and after indicating that it was not the person the other party wanted to find, he turned and left. He wanted to find the Yamai Sisters. After all, this game was aimed at finding his own girlfriends.

Shido was right. It was indeed Yukino Yukinoshita. She came for the prize of the game, and she came to the amusement park this time for this purpose.

But she didn't know that the one just now was Shido, not to mention that Shido had already guessed her identity from her reaction just now.

However, judging from the steady pace of Shido, it should not be the person she was looking for. After all, it was a girl who came with her.

Of course, the other party was not really her girlfriend, and she was not a yuri. But in order to come to this event, she had to find someone to come with. She didn't want to find a man since she didn't really know one close enough for this event.

And now Shido came to the second floor. He had met other people just now, but they were not very similar. Some seemed to be boys, and some had obviously different postures, so he came to a higher floor, continuing to look for the Yamai Sisters.

At this time, Shido saw a person wearing a green puppy standing by the stairs. He looked at it. If the other party was not messing around, it should be a female. After all, the figure had obvious curves.

Such a figure...maybe it's Yuzuru.

Shido walked slowly over, and when he wanted to observe carefully, he suddenly saw two people wearing a Kitten Costume and Tiger Costume walking quickly, seeming to have found each other's lovers.