Chapter 94: Hachiman Hikigaya

Shido naturally had no idea of what was going on with Origami right now.

Although he guessed that she might be up to something weird, or perhaps, perverted, he expected it to be no more than rolling in his bed. Well, it was actually a little more than that...

At this time, Shido had come to school, returning to his classroom. After sitting down, he found that many people in the class were secretly looking at him.

He couldn't help but sigh, after all, there were basically no girls to chat with him last year, but this year became the opposite.

Unexpectedly, the second grade in high school made him the center of attention of girls via a bunch of accidents!

And one of them came from Gabriel the angel. It was really rare for such a shut-in-neet to come to school.

But even if she came to school, she still gave a listless look, as if she could fall asleep at any time. Well, she was just here for attendance.

At this time, she seemed to have also noticed Shido, so she came over and asked with a little surprised look:

"Shido Itsuka, are you also in this class?"

"Yes, that's right!"

Shido gave a little helpless nod

Shido gave a little helpless nod. As expected, she never noticed that he was in this class until today.

But it seemed like she finally cared enough to notice his presence in this class.

Just then, more classmates turned their attention to Shido.

"Well... did you finish the task yesterday?"

The blonde girl asked mysteriously.

Shido knew that the other party was referring to the Tree of Life, but she was expecting too much from him. It had only been one day, how the hell was he supposed to finish the investigation!?

So, Shido shook his head and explained:

"I will visit the Kanda Shrine this Friday, so..."

"Alright."

Gabriel nodded, and didn't plan on tagging along. After all, she would need to participate in an event relating to her game.

The game was more important than saving the world, so she would let the Shido have the honorable mission.

However, what she didn't know was that Shido didn't plan on saving the world either. He was only doing this for the Spirits' sake.

After exchanging a few more words, she was ready to go back to her seat and sleep.

It seemed that there was no class from Hiratsuka sensei and Kirisu sensei, so she could fall asleep during class peacefully without fear of being told to stand in the hallway.