Chapter 157: The Only Cure

Mai Sakurajima walked over slowly. At this moment, her adolescence syndrome had activated again, and the shop assistants and customers around her could not see her existence, despite her wearing a sexy bunny girl outfit.

It turned out that since she couldn't find a reasonable solution, Mai temporarily used the method she used before: Walking around in bunny girl clothes, looking for someone who could see her figure.

Nobody in Chiba City could see her, so Mai decided to go a little further today, and she found the nearby Tokyo city to see if anyone could see her here.

However, nobody in this city could see her, either. Out of desperation, she was thinking of stripping herself nude completely.

Suddenly, she saw a familiar figure: Shido and a girl she didn't know.

And this girl clearly saw her and made eye contact with her. After Mai nodded at her lightly, she even hid behind Shido.

 After Mai nodded at her lightly, she even hid behind Shido

Yoshino could see her, no doubt about it. In this case, Shido should also be able to see her, and this time, there was no way for him to play dumb.

"Itsuka, you don't even spare such a young girl?"

Mai sighed and shook her head. A high school student dating such a petite and cute girl, holding hands together, and holding a bunch of cute girl's clothes. No matter how she looked at it, the scene was full of the scent of crime.

Shido gave a wry smile, knowing that he was exposed. He didn't know what to say, but now the bunny girl senpai accused him of being a lolicon...

Well, she's not wrong, so Shido had no interest in denying.

"Hello, little girl, what's your name?"

Mai bent down and asked gently.

"Yo... Yoshino."

Yoshino replied in a soft voice.

"Yoshino? What a cute name!"

Mai chuckled, no one would dislike such a cute girl as Yoshino.

"I think so too!"

A voice suddenly said.

"Who was that?"

Mai frowned. She glanced around and didn't see anyone else. Then who said those words just now?

"Bunny girl! This way, this way!"

Yoshinon jumped excitedly, spreading her hands in a flamboyant way.

"Wait, what!?"

Mai was obviously taken aback, suddenly realized something, and asked tentatively:

"Is this ventriloquism?"

"Kind of......"

Shido said with a wry smile. Yoshino and Yoshinon had basically exposed the matter, so he couldn't continue to remain silent. Well, he might as well admit it.