Chapter 120: Anime Heaven

Until the afternoon, when school was over, Shido didn't encounter any trouble, including no one to disturb him during the lunch break. It was a relatively peaceful school day in recent days.

After the teacher announced that the school was over, Shido stood up and was about to leave the school when the phone rang.

"白い雪が街に优しく积もるように..."

The familiar "White Album", the familiar singing voice of Miku Izayoi.

Shido let out a sigh of relief. Fortunately it was just after school, otherwise it might be a little troublesome for the teacher to hear. Well, he was supposed to turn his phone on mute during class.

Shido walked to the corner of the corridor, took out his phone, and saw the name "Nia" displayed on the screen.

"Nia?"

Shido answered the phone. In fact, even if the other party didn't call, he would have called her right after he walked out of the school gate, but he didn't expect her to beat him to it.

"Boy, I'm in love!"

Nia said softly, a little shy in her tone.

Normally, Shido had been a couple with her for a long time, and it was a bit strange for Nia to say that she was in love at this time

But Shido was no longer surprised. He sighed lightly, and then asked:

"Tell me! Which character? A boy or a girl, anime or manga..."

"A girl, and it's the character of a game!"

Nia replied softly. She loved 2D characters, no matter if they were males or females. As long as they had enough charm, she would love them.

The former Nia was a bit similar to Tomoya Aki, she thought she only liked 2D characters, but after being sealed by Shido, she slowly discovered that the 3D Shido was pretty good. But, he was the only 3D person she would ever love.

If Miku only loved Shido and other girls, then Nia only loved Shido and other 2D characters.

So when Shido heard that she was in love, he immediately realized that she was talking about a 2D character.

Usually it's about anime or manga, but this time it's actually a game character.

"Which game?"

Shido asked curiously.

"It's a Gal Game called "The Red Sky", let's go to Akihabara and buy it now!"

(I made it up, it's not a game you can find)

Nia said excitedly. She seemed to really like the female character in that game.

"Akihabara? No problem, I'll go now..."

Shido naturally had no objection. In fact, his date with Nia was either in Akihabara or Ikebukuro. Anyway, it would mostly be a place for otakus or cosplayers.

"Then it's settled, I'll go over now and wait in the shop from the last date!"

Nia said in a hurried tone, and at the same time there were some hustling sounds from the phone, clearly she was changing her clothes.

"Okay, I'll go over now, wait for me for a while!"

Shido nodded lightly, chatted with the dressing girl for a few more seconds, and hung up the phone.

He turned around and suddenly saw a person standing behind him, he couldn't help being startled!

"Tomoya?"

Shido frowned, not knowing what this guy was doing behind him.

"Itsuka, are you going to Akihabara?"

Tomoya asked with bright eyes.

"You were eavesdropping just now?"

Shido frowned. He was kind of upset that his own affairs were heard by the other party, especially when he was getting ready for his date.

"No! I just happened to walk by and heard it..."

Tomoya quickly waved his hand and explained, dunno if it was true or not.

Shido didn't want to care either, so he asked in a deep voice:

"So what? What does it have to do with you if I am going to Akihabara?"

"It turns out that Itsuka also likes anime very much! I have a lot of work that I want to recommend to you, why don't we go together?"

Tomoya said excitedly. He didn't want to miss any chance of recommending people to anime and manga.

From his point of view, since Shido could read Naruto and One Piece and buy Weekly Shonen, he should be considered half a otaku.

Then his task was to completely push the other party to the "dark side", oh no, the Anime Heaven.

"Nice offer...but I will pass!"

Shido smiled, then sternly rejected the other party.

"Why?"

Tomoya couldn't help but be dumbfounded. How could Shido reject the idea of experiencing more anime with him?

Shido wanted to go, but not with Tomoya. He would naturally want to go with his beautiful girlfriend instead.

"Sorry! I already have a date..."

Shido shook his head and politely declined.

"I see."

Tomoya nodded understandingly. Indeed, if he made an appointment with a friend, it would be inconvenient to go there with other people. After all, it would be embarrassing.

But hold on a second, does Itsuka have friends other than him at school?

"I'm in a hurry, so I'll go now."

Shido waved his hand, and walked away without waiting for the other party to respond.

He doesn't want to waste too much time on Tomoya. He just wanted to see Nia soon as possible, and then go on a date.

"Goodbye..."

Tomoya also said goodbye in a dull manner, but Shido had already left at this time, so he didn't hear it either.

Tomoya sighed. It seemed that recommending anime to Shido was not so easy.

But he won't give up easily!

Tomoya showed a determined expression. At this time, he suddenly saw a familiar figure, his childhood sweetheart, standing beside him.

Thinking of his perfect plan to make a Gal Game, he still hadn't found a suitable member, so he hurriedly caught up to her.

Eriri frowned coldly. She had nothing to say to Tomoya, so she ran from him. However, she was not fast enough, and was stopped by the other party.

"What's the big idea?"

Eriri asked bluntly.

"About what I asked you last time..."

Tomoya pleaded earnestly.

"I object!"

Eriri replied without the slightest hesitation. She didn't have so much time to waste on a plan she knew would fail.

In fact, she would prefer to learn drawing skills from Nia Honjo, hoping to transform herself into a proper illustrator.

PS: Thank you for your support!