Chapter 140: Sengoku Kurumi

After some explanations from the clones, the main body finally calmed down. The scared clones breathed a sigh of relief at the same time. Sure enough, everyone was Kurumi, and they still knew each other the best, knowing that if it was a cat thing, the main body would forgive them.

"What are these?"

Lolita Kurumi asked curiously.

"Material for making cookies."

Kurumi responded lightly.

"Cookies? Want to make cookies for Shido,『Me』?"

Wedding Dress Kurumi stood up and asked curiously.

"That's right!"

Kurumi nodded affirmatively. In the past, she might have made a lot of excuses for this matter, such as saying that everything was to eat Shido's time, but now it was no longer needed. She just wanted to make cookies for him.

"Why so suddenly?"

Eyepatch Kurumi asked inexplicably. The previous Kurumi should not have this idea, and in her opinion, making chocolate should be better than making cookies!

"Because just now, a girl gave Shido some cookies."

Kurumi responded calmly.

"Who is it?"

Wedding Dress Kurumi asked in surprise.

"I'm gonna kill her!"

Bandage Kurumi said angrily.

"That's right, nobody touches Shido! "

Lolita Kurumi nodded affirmatively.

"Meow meow meow!"

Catgirl Kurumi was still meowing, but everyone knew what she meant, and she was obviously very dissatisfied with the girl who gave Shido cookies.

"Shut it!"

Kurumi shouted, looking at these clones who used to be herself and couldn't help but wonder: Was she this stupid and hot-headed in the past?

"We've promised Shido not to kill anyone, and Shido will handle these things himself, so we don't need to worry about it. If we forcibly intervene, it will reduce Shido's favorability and give others a chance! "

Eyepatch Kurumi made an analysis calmly.

"That's right!"

Kurumi nodded affirmatively, then glanced at Eyepatch Kurumi. It seemed that her IQ started rising during the period of Eyepatch Kurumi.

As for Wedding Dress Kurumi, she was just a silly innocent girl who was caught in the wrong timeline by Shido's talk no jutsu.

"『We』 can't do anything to that girl, but 『We』 can outshine her! "