Chapter 23: Mai and Utaha's conflict

From the distance, Utaha Kasumigaoka had seen the two of them chatting, and the movement of Shido avoiding Mai Sakurajima's contact was also seen by her.

At this time, she had completely believed that the female phobia of Shido was indeed not a lie.

As for what happened between the two, she had no idea, but she was interested to find out!

Last night, in order to learn more about the relationship between brothers and sisters, she did a lot of research. By this early morning, she made a decision:

Let the other party realize the charm of a sexy mature woman, so that he would not be addicted to the cuteness of his little sister again!

Machida once told Utaha that due to her lack of experience in love, her story had no clear selling point, which led to her seemingly excellent work not accepted by the public eye.

In contact with Shido, she could try the feeling of being in love, such as looking for a chance to have a simulated date or something, and she could also ask the other party how to increase her selling point of the light novel, so this matter meant a lot to her.

The same should be true for Shido. After all, if he continued to be in love with his sister like this, one day he would be taken to the hospital thanks to the wrath of his parents.

Moreover, it was the dream of all boys to be able to date such a beautiful girl like her. She was concerned that after the date, Shido would fall in love with her hopelessly, and it would be in trouble.

Utaha smiled charmingly and confidently. She thought she was very rational. She didn't fall for Shido, just wanted to communicate more with him.

If then Shido really fell in love with her... Then make plans. If Shido wasn't a siscon anymore, he would seem like a decent match for her.

And just now, with such thoughts, when she saw Shido and Mai Sakurajima chatting together, she was a little uncomfortable.

Maybe it was because of the overlap in attributes, she had always disliked Mai Sakurajima! After all, they were both tall and beautiful slim-figured girls with mid-back length dark hair.

Seeing that the two were not having a good chat, Utaha Kasumigaoka couldn't help but stepped forward to help Shido, and smiled at Mai Sakurajima and asked:

"Yo~Sakurajima-san, what are you doing to Shido-kun in such broad daylight?"

Mai Sakurajima glanced at the other party, and then said her name in a deep voice:

"Utaha Kasumigaoka."

The two looked at each other in silence. Wondering if it was an illusion, Shido saw fire sparks produced by the collision of the two girls' gazes..

One woman was troublesome enough, now another...

"You two have fun, I'm leaving..."

Shido said softly, and planned to slip away quietly, but was quickly discovered by the two.

"Stop right there!"

The two yelled in unison.

Shido had to stop, sighed, and the idea of sneaking away while the two yelled at each other fell through.

But he didn't worry too much, because he knew that class would begin soon, and when the time came, the two would have no reason not to let him leave.

During this time, he continued to play dumb, and he found that quite interesting.

"Itsuka-kun, what is your relationship with this woman?"

Utaha asked coldly, as if she was a girlfriend of Shido.

"Just my senpai, nothing more."

Shido shook his head, and then responded directly.

Although he felt something strange about Utaha's words, it would be great if the other party could help her get rid of Mai Sakurajima.

Hearing this, Utaha Kasumigaoka smiled triumphantly, and then looked at Mai Sakurajima mockingly.

But looking at her expression, Mai Sakurajima felt very unpleasant!

Mai Sakurajima didn't think that her charm was less than that of the other party, and her affairs with Shido had nothing to do with the other party, so why did she have to intervene? Such behavior made her very unhappy.

"Well, Shido-kun, what is your relationship with Kasumigaoka-senpai? Are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Mai Sakurajima smiled slightly. She knew that Shido already had a girlfriend, so he could only deny her question!

Sure enough, Shido shook his head again and responded:

"Not really."

Hearing his answer, Mai Sakurajima sneered at Utaha Kasumigaoka in return.

She wondered if the other party knew about Shido having a girlfriend, would she cry and make a fuss on the spot?

Mai Sakurajima thought with pleasure.

Shido looked at the two of them, a little bit puzzled. He wanted to say something now:

"Neither of you are my type! Get out of here! '

But he knew that he should not say anything now, so he just stood quietly and waited for the class bell to ring. It's the safest way.

"Not really?"

Utaha suddenly fell a little bit awkward and lowered her head, and then said in a low, pitiful voice,

"I like Shido-san quite a lot, and I also think that if it is Shido-san, it is not impossible to go out together..."

"Huh? What is that? Is senpai chasing me? I'm sorry, we can't! Because I already have someone I like! You are a good person, but I'm really sorry, we are not good together!"

Shido didn't even think about it, and relentlessly rejected her.

Shido patted his chest and panted. He was almost scared to death just now. He thought that yesterday's almost perverted "siscon" declaration would make the other party not dare to contact him again, but she came again this morning anyway. Also, she said something that was basically a confession.

In order to reject the other party so that she would no longer think about him in this regard, Shido resolutely refused.

Utaha smiled softly. In fact, she had expected Shido to reject her like this. If he agreed so easily, it would only mean that all the previous behaviors were mere acts, which was a trick to attract her attention.

And now, she was finally certain that Shido really had no thoughts about love for her. In this case, she believed she could be a little bolder...