Chapter 78: Friend Request

In fact, Shido could make a Gal Game if he wanted to. Of course, not with Tomoya Aki, but with his Spirits.

For example, he could leave drawing pictures to Nia Honjo and Natsumi, music production to Miku Izayoi, writing a script to himself, dubbing for the game to the other Spirits. As for coding, he could just outsource!

Of course, he wouldn't want to sell it after they completed it. Instead, they would treasure it as their own souvenir. However, due to the current situation, it would not be convenient to consider these things, so they should put them on hold.

The morning class ended quickly. Since the school just started for a few days, the content of the teaching was relatively simple, and the atmosphere of the class was relatively relaxed.

When it came to the lunch break, Shido left the classroom quickly again. He originally wanted to find Gabriel, but this useless angel was nowhere to be seen. Well, she would have to come to school twice a week, so maybe tomorrow.

He came to the dining hall, found a corner seat, sat down, and started eating the curry udon.

"Is it tasty?"

A girl asked suddenly.

"It's delicious~..."

Shido nodded naturally, and then reacted immediately. Looking at the position next to him, he saw Megumi Kato, whose presence was just perceived by him.

Shido frowned, knowing that Megumi Kato may seem to be a very ordinary girl, she was also a very troublesome character.

"Sure enough, it was Itsuka-kun."

Megumi Kato smiled and couldn't help but feel a little happy.

Just now, she said something indifferently for the sake of seeing Shido's reaction. He answered without hesitation, meaning that the other party had noticed her presence, so the gaze in the classroom just now should be from Shido's.

"What do you mean..."

Shido didn't quite understand.

"Nothing."

Megumi Kato shook her head gently, then started eating her own bento.

Normally, no one would eat a bento in the dining hall, but Megumi Kato did because she came to find Shido.

And like Shido, she didn't have any friends to have lunch with.

Since the other party said nothing, Shido didn't plan to say anything more, and ate udon quietly. Then, it seemed that because there were more and more students coming into the cafeteria, there was not enough space, so Megumi moved over a little. The distance between the two of them seemed to be a little intimate.

"Does Itsuka-kun hate Tomoya Aki?"

Megumi asked a little suddenly.

"No, I'm friends with him..."

Shido shook his head and denied it.

"So you made every girl in this school, including Kasumigaoka-senpai, to hate him completely?"

Megumi tilted her head, but there was no obvious expression on her face.

"Hahaha, is there such a thing?"

Shido smiled a little embarrassedly, but he didn't expect to be found out by the other party.

"Furthermore, there was always a slight bit of disgust in your eyes when you looked at him. It shouldn't be my illusion!"