Chapter 84: Kabbalah Tree of Life

Tohka was quickly devouring the desserts while Shido was looking at her tenderly. Sure enough, Tohka's satisfied expression was very cute.

Tohka liked to eat, and Shido loved to watch her eat. The date of these two basically went on like this, and they both felt very happy.

"Shido! Aren't you going to eat?"

Tohka raised her head and asked.

"I just ate one, now you eat!"

Shido chuckled lightly. He wasn't particularly hungry, so eating a little was enough.

Tohka nodded lightly. She held a macaron, and then put it in Shido's mouth...

A feeding play?

Shido was a little bit taken aback. This didn't look like Tohka's character. He felt like someone must have taught her this, maybe it was Miku or Nia?

If it was Origami, it might be a little bolder, so it shouldn't be her.

Although Shido was a little surprised, he didn't panic. After all, he had tried this many times with many other Spirits.

He took a light bite and ate the macaron, then gently patted Tohka's head, and said with a smile:

"It's good!"

"Really?"

Tohka seemed a little happy, so she picked up another macaron, thinking about doing it again.

Shido stopped the other party and hurriedly said:

"Tohka, you should eat this one!"

"Umu."

Tohka nodded obediently, and then ate the macaron in her hands. The macarons in this store were the best, and in her mind, they were almost comparable to kinako bread.

 The macarons in this store were the best, and in her mind, they were almost comparable to kinako bread

After a while, Tohka finished eating all the desserts. Although Shido only ate a few of them, he was very satisfied.

Maybe to outsiders, the date between him and Tohka didn't look like a couple in love, but Shido knew that this kind of date was the best for them!

At this time, Gabriel came over again. Seeing that Shido hadn't gone to praise her to the manager, she was a little anxious, so she sat next to Shido and asked softly:

"When will the dear guest fulfill his promise?"

"Give me a minute!"

Shido gave a wry smile, and sure enough, Gabriel had always remembered this.

"Okay, I hope my dear guest remembers it, otherwise they won't let you go easily..."

Gabriel smiled softly.

But Shido knew that the other party was very serious. If he failed to fulfill his promise with her, the Earth might be destroyed tomorrow!

Seeing Shido nodded affirmatively, Gabriel sighed softly. She would not treat others like this, but looking at Shido, she felt that the other person was a very kind person.