Chapter 18: Drinking with Mukuro

Author's Note:

Don't get the wrong idea. They are drinking beverages :)

While thinking about it, Shido walked quickly to the familiar shopping street, and saw Mukuro waiting in a cute costume.

Mukuro obviously dressed up lovely: A light blue one-piece dress, a small pink-purple short shawl coat, a pair of black riding boots, and a necklace of lavender crystal around the neck. It was a gift that Shido bought for her last time on a date.

Mukuro saw Shido from a distance and ran over excitedly, then slammed into the arms of Shido.

Shido gently hugged Mukuro, then separated. He liked to have such close contact with her, but the gazes around him made him very uncomfortable.

Let's save the hugs and kisses for later.

Shido held Mukuro's hand, clasping his ten fingers around her soft fingers. Mukuro's hand was warm and very comfortable to hold.

Mukuro lowered her head shyly, looked at her clasped hands, smiled sweetly, for she knew that their date was about to begin!

The two came to the familiar "Angel Dessert Shop", Shido took the initiative to open the door, and then said to the waitress inside:

"Hello, there will be two of us..."

"Two, right? Please come this way!"

Nanami nodded gently, and then realized that the person who came was actually Shido who had only been here yesterday!

And what he brought this time was not the little girl from yesterday, but the girl who had been here before.

Nanami glanced at the girl suspiciously. She clearly remembered that Shido said yesterday that this girl was no longer in this world, so how did she come with her again today?

Sure enough, Shido was a scumbag full of lies!

After the two sat down, they were in the same position as yesterday: The quiet and comfortable corner.

Shido took a look at the menu, and there was nothing new. After all, he just came yesterday, so he immediately decided to have a couple's package. Mukuro will definitely like it.

Shido turned around and was about to find Nanami to place an order, but was interrupted by her.

"It's a couple's package again, isn't it?"

Nanami said indifferently. Her attitude was very rude, but in the presence of a peerless scum like Shido, she really couldn't calm down. She wanted to expose the other party very much. As long as the girls knew his true color, they wouldn't be deceived again.

It was a pity that she had no evidence.

Just like yesterday's little girl, her obvious hints were useless to this blonde girl. She seemed to be more devotedly in love than Kotori.