Chapter 32: Natsumi Itsuka

Shido thought quickly. He was thinking about how to explain it better. Finally, he thought of some reasonable explanations, and said to the police officer.

"In fact, it's like this: My name is Shido Itsuka. This is my sister, Natsumi Itsuka. She is afraid of strangers. If I don't hold her hand like this, she won't even be able to get out of the room!"

"Afraid of strangers?"

The policeman frowned and thought for a while, then nodded lightly, accepting this explanation.

Of course, more importantly, he believed that Natsumi had no reason to lie to him. If she really wanted help, she would have definitely asked him instead of saying that the two of them were brothers and sisters.

"Sir..."

The policewoman smiled a little embarrassedly. Her reasoning was completely wrong just now. She actually suspected the siblings that cared for each other. It seemed that she, the policewoman, was not too experienced.

"It's okay, this is the first time Kotori is on duty. Bold assumptions and careful verification are very important. Of course, you have to observe carefully next time before you can make a conclusion..."

The police officer comforted the little policewoman in a deep voice, and then waved to Shido, indicating that the two could leave.

"Understood, officer!"

The little policewoman nodded affirmatively, and then continued their patrol.

The two policemen slowly moved away from Shido. What made Shido a little concerned was that the policewoman was also called Kotori, just like his sister!

"Have you seen enough?!"

Natsumi gave Shido's hind leg a kick. This was a familiar kick from his sister Kotori, but now Natsumi used it skillfully, just like his sister.

Shido turned around painfully. He knew that Natsumi was jealous again, especially when she saw such a woman who looked so gorgeous and beautiful.

"I've seen enough, I still feel that Natsumi is cuter..."

Shido nodded lightly, and made an affirmative evaluation.

"You...do you think this can make me happy?"

Natsumi turned her head away, but Shido knew that this was just an expression of the other party's shyness, so he didn't say anything more, just gently patted her head.

No matter how beautiful and cute other girls are, in Shido's mind, they are not as good as the Spirits he has.

After being silent for a while, Natsumi also calmed down. She realized that Shido had been deliberately talking to the police officer just now, because he remembered the agreement between them, and he didn't talk to the policewoman.