Chapter 35: Another identity

Shido sighed in relief, then put the phone away. Natsumi seemed to be a little more confident, proving that his work was not in vain. What he did just now really started to make Natsumi value herself better.

At this time, Shido was thinking again. Today's date with Natsumi was really going well, at least it felt much better than yesterday. After all, Mai Sakurajima bothered him for a long time yesterday. Fortunately, Mukuro couldn't see Mai Sakurajima, so for her, yesterday's date should be pretty good.

"Shido, are you thinking of other girls?"

Natsumi asked while biting the straw, carefully examining Shido with her eyes. Sometimes a girl's intuition was very accurate, especially in this regard.

Shido hesitated for a moment. Of course he could say it was about Mukuro, and Natsumi would not doubt anything. But, he didn't like the feeling of deceit, even if the other party would not find out, his conscience would still not feel good.

Shido decided to tell Natsumi about Mai Sakurajima's matter. Since Natsumi had already met Mai Sakurajima, it seemed that she was a very suitable candidate for discussion.

"Natsumi, I need your opinion on something..."

Shido said in a deep voice.

"What's up?"

Natsumi looked at Shido cautiously. If Shido said that he liked other girls, she would definitely give him a candy missile!

"Two days ago, I met a girl. The people around her couldn't see her existence. I saw her wandering alone and couldn't bear her to go hungry, so I bought her a box of strawberry Mochi. I thought that she would not know it was me..."

Shido slowly explained what happened the day before yesterday. Halfway through, he found that Natsumi was nodding his head with relish, and she took out a notebook and wrote something down.

On her face, there was no angry expression at all. Shido was quite surprised by that.

"What happened next?"

Natsumi urged curiously. In her opinion, it was normal for Shido to help a troubled girl, and there was nothing to be angry about.

What's more, Shido had already concealed his identity, which was enough for her.

The key was what happened next.

"Then she got some of my information out of nowhere, and she asked the school teacher to come to me..."

Shido laid out everything in one go, even the Adolescence Syndrome and some feasible solutions.

What he wondered was whether he should help Mai Sakurajima.

"It turned out to be like this..."

Natsumi nodded in understanding. She knew Mai Sakurajima was the one Shido met in the morning, and finally understood why the conversation happened like that.

"Shido was so gentle that so many girls were attracted to him." Natsumi secretly sighed. But if that weren't the case, how could the Spirits like him?

In this case... Natsumi suddenly thought of a good idea!

"If this is the case, let her know who helped her!"

Natsumi chuckled lightly and said his proposal.

"?"

Shido looked at the other party with a puzzled face. You know, he tried so hard to hide his identity while helping Mai Sakurajima. But now, Natsumi actually said that he should expose his identity! Isn't it a bit of putting the cart before the horse?

Therefore, Shido needed to hear Natsumi's explanation. He knew that Natsumi would not be making stupid decisions. Since she said that, she must have her reasons!

"Baka! You can use another identity!"

Natsumi poked her tongue out and said.

"Another identity?"

Shido nodded thoughtfully. This was indeed a good idea. If Mai Sakurajima thought that it was someone else who helped her, she wouldn't pester him like this again!

At that time, Mai Sakurajima would try to find the non-existent person, and if she found him, maybe she would make it through the anime plot of "Bunny Girl Senpai" smoothly, then everything would be fine!

"That's right! "

Natsumi nodded affirmatively, and then said:

"When you see her next time, use "Haniel" to change your appearance. And then, talk to her and divert her attention!"

If Shido really wanted to help Mai Sakurajima solve her Adolescence Syndrome, he could continue using this identity

If Shido really wanted to help Mai Sakurajima solve her Adolescence Syndrome, he could continue using this identity. After solving it, he would just stop showing this identity, and Mai would only remember him and not bother him anymore.

"Let's do it!"

Shido smiled lightly, and then patted Natsumi's head. How stupid had he been? He hadn't even thought of such a simple method. The words of Natsumi solved a lot of his troubles.

Although he did not intend to do exactly as Natsumi said, after all, he did not think he needed to solve the other party's problems himself. But what Natsumi said was indeed very reasonable: As long as Mai Sakurajima meets another person who can see her, she will no longer doubt him.

As for the specific operation, it would be a question he had to consider.

Shido didn't plan to spend time thinking about this now. After all, it was rare to date Natsumi. It would be too unfair to waste this precious time thinking about such a plan so much.

Therefore, Shido put Mai's affairs aside. Not just that, he even stopped thinking about other girls or even other Spirits' affairs. He just wanted to continue having a happy date with Natsumi!

Shido took a look at the time on the phone, and it was just after six o'clock. There was still quite some time, and he wanted to go to a farther place. If it was too far, he would just activate "Michael" and teleport them.