Chapter 40: The Yamai Sisters' Turn

Shido sighed softly, and was not in a hurry to welcome the upcoming Yamai Sisters.

It seems that the Yamai Sisters had the same spiritual power, therefore, they could come here together. Since they were two people, it would take a little more time and spiritual power to pass through the portal together.

At this time, Shido was sitting on the sofa by himself. It was the time for him to be completely separated from the Spirits. This was very rare. Without any Spirits by his side, it always felt a little bit lonely.

Shido sighed, thinking about what happened today, it was a bit too much, and nothing made sense.

First of all, it was about the four girls in the morning, Fumino Furuhashi and Miura Yumiko. He thought that it was nothing. He just exchanged a few words with them because of class activities. Other than that, there was nothing to worry about. Now, with the intervention of the Natsumi, there may not be any intersections anymore!

He has already figured out a solution about Mai Sakurajima. As for Utaha Kasumigaoka...what the hell was going on with this girl? Shido didn't understand, so this might be the matter that was the most vigilant for the time being. The intentional or unintentional confession always made him feel very strange. When they meet next time, it would be best to do something to make the other party completely hate him...

Next, Shido thought of Gabriel again, and he had no idea if she really knew about the Kabbalah Tree of Life. Even if she knew it, how could the other party willingly tell him the location of the sacred tree? This was also a thing to consider.

Since the Kabbalah Tree of Life was planted by the gods, it was naturally protected by angels, and it was impossible for outsiders to approach it casually. Even if Gabriel had decided to remain deserted in the world, it was impossible to make her completely forget the mission. How could she give such an important Tree of Life to a stranger?

If heaven knew that Shido was finding the tree of life, maybe they would send angels to destroy him, after all, none of the angels was easy to provoke.

Therefore, Shido could only test Gabriel's attitude for the time being, and then make plans. If he could really get the Kabbalah Tree of Life in this world, he should be able to bring more Spirits into this world.. ...

But it's a pity that there was an agreement with Natsumi just now. Maybe he could explain things to her, however, in the end Shido decided to keep his promise. He knew that even if Natsumi accepted his explanation, it would inevitably lead to a sense of distrust, and this distrust may cause a serious blow.

Knowing Nastumi, she was inherently inferior. If she knew that Shido deceived her and could not even keep such promises, she might not say it, but she would definitely be very upset in her heart.

For Shido, the mood of the Spirits was way more important. There was no need to risk hurting Natsumi permanently for a trial opportunity that did not know whether there would be results, and may never trust him again. Well, it's not worth it.

What's more, Gabriel would have to attend classes at some point. The school had a rule that required a certain amount of attendance for students to be promoted and graduated. Unless Gabriel wanted to be a highschool student forever, she would need to attend classes at least two days a week. He had been waiting for more than a year, a few more days would not be a big deal!

Moreover, Shido estimated that although Kabbalah's Tree of Life was strong, it may not be much different from the spiritual power in his body. Even if these spiritual powers could really be obtained, it may only allow the Spirits to stay here a little longer. In addition, he had so many Spirits, it should not be enough for all of them to live in this world.

However, because this was the only clue that Shido could think of for the time being, he could only investigate in this direction temporarily. Maybe the sacred tree of this world was more powerful?

The question was, how to get in touch with Gabriel better. Although the useless angel looked cute in the anime, she was still quite troublesome. If it was Vignette, he could directly explain everything to her. It was a shame that she was not an angel, but a devil.

Shido sighed, thinking about what he should say if he saw Gabriel next week...

'Wow!'

'Wow!'

Two orange apertures suddenly appeared. Shido knew that this was a sign of the arrival of the Yamai Sisters, so he stopped thinking and greeted the two wholeheartedly.

 Shido knew that this was a sign of the arrival of the Yamai Sisters, so he stopped thinking and greeted the two wholeheartedly

He saw two girls in their Astral Dresses appear in front of him. Their Astral Dresses were roughly the same: They were both slightly sexy restraints, with a slight difference in color, and the broken shackles were located on the left and right.

In terms of appearance, Kaguya looked more lively and lovely, while Yuxian had a cold and quiet temperament. As for the figure...

Let's not discuss this kind of topic that will make Kaguya sad!

"Shido, I am here...¨¨."

Kaguya said in a calm voice, not seeming to be too excited.

"Exposure. Kaguya was nervous for a long time because she was about to see Shido today."

Yuzuru said lightly. She had a unique way of speaking, putting a noun in front of her sentence to express the key points.

"No! I was just shaking excitedly because I wanted to boast about crossing the world's sideline!"

Kaguya retorted with a blush, sounding a bit mixed of Tsundere and Chuunibyou.

"Approval. Kaguya didn't always call Shido, Shido, nor did she discuss with Yuzuru about the tactics of chasing Shido...

Yuzuru said indifferently, but she clenched her fists. It was obvious that she also missed Shido very much, she just didn't know how to express it. Therefore, she hoped that Shido could understand Kaguya's heart.

"Hey!"

Kaguya looked at Yuzuru nervously, how could she even say this kind of thing.

"Okay, don't stand there, let's sit down first..."

Shido smiled slightly, he naturally understood the feelings of the Yamai Sisters.

What made him smile was that this noisy feeling made him feel nostalgic.

In the world of Date a Live, the Spirits were very noisy because they quarreled with each other. Even though they accepted each other, they often could not help but confront each other.

But recently, they had all come one by one, and there was no chance for him to see them like this.

The only time that could show this kind of atmosphere was the Yamai Sisters. They always liked to come together, and they liked to quarrel a lot.