Chapter 45: Haruno Yukinoshita

Of course Yukino spotted Shido across from her bench. She came to the amusement park because of a special event today. It was just a coincidence that she ran into Shido.

But after seeing Shido, she didn't want to waste this opportunistic encounter.

However...

What's the matter with these two beautiful girls sleeping on Shido's thighs?

Does he really have the superpower to control people's minds?

That's right, lady, you guessed it!

Shido does have similar abilities. It comes from Miku's angel, "Gabriel", which could be used to make others obey and listen to him.

But Shido didn't like this ability. It would control the minds of others and affect the consciousness of others. To a certain extent, it was no different from killing, because that person's thoughts got erased and could no longer be regarded as the original person.

For him, this was even more outrageous than sealing other people's memories with the power of "Michael".

Therefore, he subconsciously forgot that he still had such power. Although it was a very convenient ability, it was not a panacea. The shortcomings were also obvious, so Shido had almost never used it.

Yukino gritted her teeth. She knew that contacting Shido was a very dangerous thing. Although Mai Sakurajima had a good opinion of him, saying that he was a kind-hearted person, maybe he was just putting on a show?

However, Yukino still wanted to take this opportunity to have a chat with him. She wanted to know what happened one year ago.

 She wanted to know what happened one year ago

"Itsuka-kun..."

Yukino spoke softly, but did not look at Shido.

"Yukinoshita-san, what's the matter?"

Shido asked indifferently. He didn't know what Hiratsuka had said to Yukino, so he had to be cautious in his words and deeds.

"I heard from Hiratsuka-sensei, you seem to have a very cute girlfriend. A blonde, right?"

Yukino asked casually, and then shifted her gaze at the Yamai Sisters, clearly implying something.

"This is my own business, it has nothing to do with you."

Shido didn't panic at all, anyway, the Spirits had already accepted each other's existence. As for what Yukino thought, he didn't care much.

"True..."

Yukino nodded lightly, then was silent for a while, and then asked:

"Then can I ask something related to me?"

"Yes, but I may not answer."

Shido faintly replied.

In fact, he was also a little curious, why Yukino suddenly asked Hiratsuka about him two days ago, but in order to avoid contact with the other party, he let go of these curiosities.