Chapter 54: The White-haired Boy

It's just that Mai Sakurajima's situation didn't seem right. She was sitting on the ground, her hands tightly pressing her ankles, and the bruises were clearly visible. Maybe she was running too quickly during the earthquake just now and accidently sprained her foot.

This was not serious, but the problem was that these two were under the Ferris Wheel at this time, and Shido had a very bad feeling.

And Shido's intuition had always been quite accurate. After all, he had the spiritual power of more than ten Spirits, and he may have inherited their sixth sense.

Shido hesitated for a moment. He knew that maybe it would be better for him to stay out of the way. After all, if he went up now, what he had done before might have been in vain, and he had to get involved with the two of them.

But unfortunately, seeing the girl in danger and not saving them was not Shido's character. He would rather get into a little trouble afterwards than seeing the girls hurt.

This is the way of Shido Itsuka!

However at this moment...

There was a loud "crack" sound, and the violent aftershock shook one of the iron chains of the Ferris Wheel. One of the Ferris wheels fell off, and it was falling in the direction of Yukino and Mai!

The Ferris Wheel was made of iron, which was very heavy. If it landed on them, the scene wouldn't be very pretty.

The two of them closed their eyes in despair. Facing a natural disaster of this magnitude, no matter how tough a person was, they would appear very powerless. They had no way to escape, so they could only hope for a miracle.

Shido gritted his teeth. He regretted that he didn't immediately go up and save them. If he hadn't hesitated, he might have helped them out of this dangerous area!

But now it shouldn't be too late, he activated his Angel:

"Metatron!"

As Shido's words fell, an angel with white wings appeared behind him, and a charming white light emanated from all around him, but no one except Yuzuru saw this beautiful scene

Shido stretched out his right hand and controlled one of the wings to point to the falling Ferris wheel. After taking aim, he gripped his right hand, and the wings released an extremely powerful white light, which hit the Ferris wheel that fell down, and turned it into dust.

Shido let out a sigh of relief, just at this moment the earthquake also stopped. Seeing that Yukino and Mai seemed to be out of danger, he withdrew the Angel "Metatron".

He glanced around cautiously, but fortunately there was no one else, and the two girls closed their eyes just now, so they probably didn't see his shot.

But, Shido could not guarantee whether they saw his figure or not before closing their eyes.

So, he couldn't just leave now. If Yukino or Mai Sakurajima saw him just now, and then found him gone after the danger was resolved, they would definitely be more suspicious of him.

And, now, is the perfect opportunity for 'that identity' to emerge.

After thinking about it, Shido knew that it was time to test his acting skills again...

"Sakurajima-senpai, Yukinoshita-san...Are you all alright?"

It seemed that Shido ran over in a hurry.

On the other hand, Yuzuru was watching coldly. She did not doubt what Shido did, but she was still a little unhappy.

Sakurajima... Mai Sakurajima, she had heard of this name in the diary that Natsumi wrote, and it was said to be a very dangerous rival.

As for Yukino, Yuzuru didn't like her much either. Although she didn't say anything, she was watching the two girls carefully.

"Not really!"

Mai Sakurajima gritted her teeth. Her feet hurt so much that she couldn't move at all.

"Can you help me? Itsuka-kun..."

Yukino asked softly, she couldn't help Mai Sakurajima by herself, and that's why she was in crisis.

Just now, she saw Shido, but at the same time, she also saw the falling Ferris wheel. She thought she might die, but she didn't expect to be rescued.

And the person who rescued her must be Shido. But now was not the time to talk about this, it's better to go to a safe place to evacuate first, and then talk about other things!

"Of course!"

Shido nodded affirmatively, but then turned around and said to Yuzuru:

"Yuzuru, come and help, I'm going to find Kaguya..."

"Affirmative. Shido, go to Kaguya!"

Yuzuru naturally wouldn't object to Shido's decision. She also knew that the other party was trying to avoid suspicion, so he didn't want to contact Mai Sakurajima, which she agreed with very much.

"I'm sorry, Sakurajima-senpai, Yukinoshita-san, I have another companion elsewhere, so I need to find her first. You two should follow Yuzuru to evacuate first!"

Shido said anxiously, then turned away from their sight without waiting for the two of them to respond.

But Yukino and Mai didn't have much to say. After all, they also knew that there was another orange-haired girl beside Shido, who might be in danger elsewhere.

Shido was more worried about that girl, and it was understandable.

Suddenly, a white-haired boy jumped out of the grass. His face was relatively neutral, but judging from his figure and clothes, he was indeed a teenager.

 His face was relatively neutral, but judging from his figure and clothes, he was indeed a teenager

"Are you two okay?"

The white-haired boy didn't seem to speak Japanese, but Yukino understood a little, and nodded.

"It's fine, then I'll go somewhere else!"

The white-haired boy smiled lightly and jumped into the grass again. After a few noises, he disappeared completely.

Yukino and Mai looked at each other, not knowing what happened to this white-haired boy. Could it be someone from the Youth Rescue Team?

On the other hand, Yuzuru nodded thoughtfully, and she naturally realized that the one just now was Shido himself.

It's just that he used the Angel "Haniel" to change his appearance and figure, turning him into another person, but Yuzuru saw through him right away.

Thinking of Natsumi's message in the diary, she probably guessed what Shido was thinking, and the corner of her mouth rose slightly, and she seemed to be in a better mood.

Yuzuru glanced at Yukino and Mai. The sense of crisis just now decreased a lot. No matter how these girls thought of Shido, as long as she knew that Shido only cared about the Spirits, it would be enough...