Chapter 57: Two Shido's?

Yukino Yukinoshita and Mai Sakurajima didn't speak, because they heard certain keywords: Shido, yesterday, chocolate, etc., so they were also curious about what happened at noon yesterday.

And to say that Shido scolded those girls...

It's hard for them to imagine, especially Mai Sakurajima. She knew that she was being annoying when she was pestering Shido, but there was nothing she could do, for all she wanted was to unravel the mystery on her body.

But Shido had been very gentle all this time. He never lost his temper, and was even being polite.

Therefore, Mai Sakurajima really couldn't believe that Shido would scold a girl for no reason. If he really had such a character, she would have been scolded with hell flames.

It's not surprising that some girls liked Shido. After all, Shido was the type that attracted girls regardless of his appearance or personality, but the problem was...

Shido already had girlfriends, not just one, but many, and all of them were beautiful, and the kind that his family admitted.

In this case, Yumiko Miura falling in love with him sounded like a tragedy!

At this time, the three of them were still talking about what happened at noon yesterday. In fact, Yumiko Miura felt that it was a bit strange. She felt that the Shido at that time was not at all like the real Shido.

But because she told herself that she didn't know each other very well, and it was hard to believe that there were other people who could look like Shido so perfectly, she could only believe it temporarily.

Shido said that the chocolate she made was unpalatable, and it really made her a little sad. You know, it was made by her mother and her, and it took them half a night to finish it. She didn't expect to receive such criticism.

Yumiko Miura was very unhappy, and her two friends naturally found out, so they came out to have a chat, and here they were.

"Yumiko, you like him, but does he know?"

Yui Yuigahama asked curiously.

"Of course not!"

Yumiko Miura shook her head. She buried her thoughts deeply. If she didn't talk to Fumino Furuhashi for a love talk under a little jealousy after she saw Nino Nakano talking to Shido the other day, there's no way so many people would know about her love interest now!

"Aren't you going to confess?"

Hina Ebina asked with a frown. From her point of view, it is better to solve this kind of thing sooner. Whether it succeeds or not, it is not a good thing for both parties to delay it.

"No, isn't there a saying like this? If you confess first, you lose..."

Yumiko Miura gritted her teeth and said. In fact, she just didn't have the courage. For some reason, she always had a bad premonition that if she really confessed, she would definitely fail.

She didn't think her attractiveness was bad, and even believed that her beauty was better than 80% of the girls in the school, but in front of Shido, she didn't really have much confidence.

Perhaps it was because she never saw a trace of amazement in Shido's eyes. After all, Shido's eyes had no admiration, excitement, or desire.

"Do you think you are Kaguya-sama? Or maybe Itsuka is the President?"

Hina Ebina said angrily. She didn't expect Yumiko Miura to be so innocent. Why would she lose if she confessed first in love? Kaguya Shinomiya and Miyuki Shirogane could do that because there were no rivals in their relationship.

Yumiko Miura smiled embarrassedly, but there was nothing she could do. Because of that ominous premonition, she really didn't dare to take the initiative.

"Yumiko... what are your thoughts now?"

Yui asked worriedly. If she was in the same situation, making chocolate for someone she liked, and then being told that it was unpalatable, she would definitely collapse.

"Of course I'm gonna try again!"

Yumiko Miura said firmly.

"Why?"

Yui didn't quite understand.

"If he didn't like it yesterday, then I will do it again, until he likes it!"

Yumiko Miura chuckled and suddenly realized that she didn't need to be so down, after all, she only started learning how to make chocolate yesterday.

As long as I do it more often, Shido will always like it!

Yumiko Miura thought so.

"It seems that Yumiko really likes Itsuka!"

Yui sighed. Although she always thought that Shido was not very good, but she also believed in Yumiko's vision, so she supported her decision.

"Will you guys help me?"

Yumiko Miura looked at the two expectantly. She was basically not good at cooking, so she wanted to ask two friends for help.

But what she didn't know was that she seemed to have found the wrong person!

"Of course!"

Yui Yuigahaama and Hina Ebina nodded affirmatively. Although they couldn't make chocolate, they both thought the other would do it, so they didn't worry at all, and even happily started chatting about making chocolate, such as... .where to buy the chocolate?

...

Mai Sakurajima, who was on the side, realized that it was meaningless to listen to it, so she stopped paying attention. She was smiling all over her face now, and she didn't expect to hear something interesting unexpectedly!

Shido actually blurted out nonsense to the girls in his class at noon yesterday. Was he crazy, or was there something wrong?

At this time, Mai Sakurajima found Yukino frowning tightly, as if she didn't understand something, and asked:

"Yukino, what's the matter?"

Yukino hesitated for a moment to make sure she remembered correctly, then sighed and responded:

"Yesterday at noon, when I went to the cafeteria to buy food, I saw Shido, he seemed to be staring at his ramen, and I kept looking at him out of curiosity, and he didn't leave the cafeteria until almost the end of the lunch break... .."

"It's totally normal! It's not..."

Mai Sakurajima was halfway through, and suddenly realized that Shido was talking nonsense with the girls during the lunch break, but at the same time, Shido was having lunch in the dining hall.

There were two Shidos?

If it was said that there was only one Shido, they believed that the one in the dining hall was the real Shido.

Then, who is the Shido that stayed in the classroom and scolded girls?