Chapter 66: Three different feelings

"..."

Shido stared at Miku Nakano dumbfoundedly. He still couldn't understand what the other party wanted to express. He wanted to avoid talking about topics related to the Sengoku generals as much as possible, but she brought it up anyway!

Does she really like the Sengoku Period so much?

Miku Nakano chuckled while looking at Shido. It turned out that in her mind, Shido was more like a general from the Sengoku Period than an ordinary high school boy.

If possible, she hoped that Shido could become a modern-day general!

"Darling, you like her?"

Miku Izayoi snuck up to Shido and asked curiously.

Speaking of which, Shido was talking to this girl outside the restroom earlier. Could it be that her Darling liked this type of girl?

Miku Izayoi examined Miku Nakano closely. She was indeed a very cute girl, but if she were to choose, she would choose Yotsuba Nakano!

"Not really, I was just chatting with her..."

Shido smiled, then held Miku's hand, acting a little more intimate with her, and then suggested:

"We will sing too!"

"Okay, I want to sing a love song with Darling~"

Miku Izayoi nodded, and said with a smile on her face.

Shido picked up the remote controller, ordered a love song that he had sung just now, and sang happily with Miku Izayoi.

After they were done singing...

No surprise there, the three Nakano sisters were all addicted to Miku's singing

No surprise there, the three Nakano sisters were all addicted to Miku's singing. In fact, even Shido was addicted to her voice again.

Obviously, none of the three Nakano sisters thought that Shido's girlfriend had such a beautiful singing voice, and that kind of touching feeling was something that many famous singers could not do. If she made a debut, she would definitely become famous!

Among them, the one who felt the most was Miku Nakano.

She liked music very much so she wore headphones all day, but her favorite was just classical music. In fact, she rarely listened to pop music, thinking that love songs were too overrated.

But now, a song by Miku Izayoi changed her mind. It turned out that pop music could be beautiful too!

Shido smiled proudly. The Nakano sisters probably didn't know, but Miku was a super idol with over millions of fans. Her singing was more than contagious, and ordinary singers simply couldn't compare to her at all.

"Izayoi-san's singing is so beautiful!"

Yotsuba Nakano clapped her hands and exclaimed excitedly.

"I feel like I don't have the confidence to sing anymore after hearing Izayoi's singing..."