Chapter 69: Dating & Saving World?

Still couldn't figure it out, Utaha Kasumigaoka gave up thinking!

"Excuse me, I will have seafood angel noodles!"

Utaha Kasumigaoka shouted and ordered a meal.

"Senpai, aren't you gonna sit somewhere else?"

Shido frowned slightly, obviously not happy with Utaha's presumptuous proposition.

"I'm not interested in having dinner at a family restaurant by myself. I came in because I saw Shido-kun..."

Utaha Kasumigaoka smiled and explained.

"Why don't you eat at home?"

Shido made a suggestion, because he didn't want Utaha Kasumigaoka to disturb his date with Miku.

"But I felt a little hungry when I came in. I don't want to go, so I will eat with you. Hopefully you won't mind!"

Utaha Kasumigaoka responded quickly. It seemed like she was not gonna leave whatsoever.

"..."

Shido wanted to say something, but Miku was one step ahead.

"We won't mind, let's eat together!"

Miku said with a light smile, and then she took the initiative to approach Utaha Kasumigaoka, sticking to her arm.

Such a distance was quite common among girls, but when she thought that the other party was Yuri, Utaha Kasumigaoka developed an uncomfortable feeling in her heart.

But if she walked away now, that would mean defeat.

Utaha Kasumigaoka was a very head-strong girl, so she gritted her teeth and endured it, hoping that Miku wouldn't go too far.

"Utaha-chan..."

Miku whispered in Utaha's ear.

"What's wrong?"

Utaha Kasumigaoka shrank to the side.

"Come home with me tonight! I'll teach you the happiness of women..."

Miku chuckled lightly and stroked Utaha's cheeks

"Eeeekkkkk!"

Utaha Kasumigaoka flinched, and at the same time, she glanced at Shido, who was watching the play next to him with an amusing look, and couldn't help but asked angrily:

"Shido-kun, aren't you gonna teach your girlfriend?"

"It's nothing to worry about, I believe Miku knows what to do and what not to do!"

Shido chuckled and shook his head. Naturally, he didn't like Miku's flirting with girls. But first, it was interesting to see Utaha's reaction; second, he knew that Miku was just teasing her; third, he felt that scaring Utaha might bring an unexpected outcome.

Therefore, as long as Miku wouldn't go too far, he had no intention of interfering for the time being. It would be better if Utaha Kasumigaoka stopped troubling him because of this incident.

"I love you!"

Saying that, Miku opened her arms and tried to hug Utaha...

"Don't come any closer!"

Utaha shrieked and hid behind Shido. She felt that she hadn't been so embarrassed for a long time.

Looking at Utaha Kasumigaoka who was shivering behind him, Shido felt very amused, but he knew better than to tease her further, so he smiled and said:

"Miku, let's eat first!"

"Okay, Darling~"

Miku nodded obediently, then sat back in her seat, picked up the knife and fork, and ate the appetizer of the couple's set meal.

On the other hand, Utaha looked a little helpless. She glanced at the two who were eating, hesitated for a moment, and finally sat next to Shido.

Utaha Kasumigaoka felt that it was too dangerous to sit next to Miku. If it wasn't for Shido, she felt that she might lose something precious tonight.

Sure enough, after Utaha Kasumigaoka sat next to Shido, Miku seemed more normal...

"Utaha-chan, is this yours?"

Miku picked up a document and asked curiously.

"What!"

Utaha Kasumigaoka took it back a little anxiously. It fell to the ground just now and she forgot to pick it up.

This thing was not important, but it was her hard work.

"It's the original copy of a light novel!"

Shido said with certainty that it was probably one volume, and he knew it best as a light novel writer.

And even more clearly, he knew what it meant to have a big red cross on the cover of the document, which meant that the submission was rejected.

Generally, for such submissions, the publisher would directly put it into the trash can, and the author would not even be notified. But since Utaha Kasumigaoka was a promising light novel writer who made her debut, her treatment was fairly better, at least the manuscript was returned!

"Yes."

Utaha Kasumigaoka nodded gently. This was a new work she had thought of before, but her publisher Machida ruthlessly rejected it. Although Machida looked a little unreliable, Kasumigaoka knew that the works she denied were basically worthless.

"Utaha-chan, can you show me?"

Miku smiled. She knew that Shido seemed to be writing something called light novels, so she was a little interested.

Utaha Kasumigaoka did not object. Anyway, there was no chance for this thing to be published. It would be better to show it to others than to let it completely disappear from the world.

Shido was a light novel writer, so his girlfriend should be in touch with this kind of thing a lot!

But she got it wrong: Miku had only read one light novel so far, which was "Smartphone Man" written by Shido.

In her mind, "Smartphone Man" could score 90 points, of which 50 points were because it was written by Shido, and 30 points were because of the illustrations from Nia Honjo, and the content only accounted for 10 points.

However, unlike "Smartphone Man", Utaha did not write works from another world.

Miku quietly read the contents of the first few pages, and Utaha Kasumigaoka was no longer in the mood to worry about Shido next to her. She hoped that the other party could give her some advice. After all, it took her a lot of time to write it, but her editor Machida said:

"You should just write about Slice of Life!"

Utaha Kasumigaoka was a little dissatisfied, but there was nothing she could do. After all, the other party was her editor. In her frustration, she wandered around the street, then passed this family restaurant and saw Shido sitting inside...

"Why does this setting feel a little familiar?"

Miku, who only read a little bit, frowned and said a little distressed.

"How is it possible! I came up with everything myself!"

Utaha Kasumigaoka resolutely denied that. She was worried that Miku might think she was plagiarizing, but she would not do such a thing.

"No, it's really familiar, about saving the world by dating girls or something..."

Miku pondered seriously.