Chapter 70: DaL Novel

"For real?"

Shido couldn't help but be a little curious. Isn't saving the world by dating the same as the one from Date a Live world?

But since Miku only felt a little familiar, it should just be a story similar to the setting.

But this was enough to make Shido a little surprised. After all, in his mind, Utaha Kasumigaoka was more of an author in the love genre.

"Dating a girl and letting the girl give up the idea of destroying the world. There is no such theme in the light novel industry!"

Utaha Kasumigaoka said with certainty. Although she could not say that she had read through all light novels, she had at least read most of them.

And even if she hadn't read some of the books, she could guess the content of the story from the cover of the novel. She believed that this was definitely a unique setting.

"Based. Sometimes dating can really save the world..."

Shido chuckled lightly. He had experienced this kind of thing way too many times.

"Wait, what!?"

Miku finally realized it at this time: Isn't it similar to the story of Shido and the Spirits?

Although Shido only wanted to save the Spirits, he did save the world in a certain way. If he didn't do anything about the Spirits, the earth might be destroyed by spatial quakes at some point.

"What's wrong?"

Utaha Kasumigaoka frowned. She felt that there was some unknown secret between the two, but this was normal, after all, they were lovers.

"Nothing..."

Miku waved a little nervously. Shido had told her not to expose their secret of teleporting to this world, for it might cause trouble.

Moreover, the story written by Utaha Kasumigaoka was just a bit similar to their story in setting, so there was no need to explain too much.

"So what? Do you think such a setting is feasible?"

Utaha Kasumigaoka asked softly.

"Of course it is!"

Shido nodded without the slightest hesitation. In his mind, the setting of "dating girls and saving the world" was similar, and it was considered a great success.

"Really?"

Utaha looked at Shido with anticipation, knowing that the editors' evaluation of Shido was a light novel writer who was very good at grasping selling points.

If the other party considered this setting as feasible, then she could continue to try this way!

"No."

Shido smiled. If he wanted to, he could write his story with the Spirits and make a greater success than "Smartphone Man". All he had to do was change the names of the characters and ask Nia to draw some illustrations. However, he never planned on telling his story to the others.

He hoped that his story only belonged to him and the Spirits.

"Tsk..."

Utaha was a little unhappy. It seemed to her that Shido had something in mind, but he was unwilling to tell her.

But this was also normal. As a light novel writer, if you had any good ideas, you would like to use them yourself. Why would you tell others about them?

While the two were chatting, Miku, who was on the side, had already read the first half of the book. Her Angel's powers gave her the ability to read ten lines at a glance, so she could read novels very quickly.

But after she read half of it, she couldn't stand it anymore...

"Hey...I don't quite understand, why would the main character go on a date at school?"

Miku asked with a frown.

"Because he is a student!"

Utaha responded as a matter of course.

"No no no! Generally speaking, it is impossible for a couple to go on a date at school!"

Miku shook her head vigorously. Although she didn't quite understand the genre of slice of life stories, she knew that it was no fun in school, and it would be a disaster to be surrounded by other classmates. That was why Shido always took her outside for their dates.

"Is that so?"

Utaha Kasumigaoka gave a wry smile. She also wanted to write about other dating locations, but she was completely unfamiliar with them!

Utaha was inexperienced in romance. She had never tried love, and she didn't have many friends. So, she naturally didn't know what those dating spots looked like.

But Shido was an expert in this aspect. He hesitated for a while, then gave some advice:

"You can go to a maid cafe, karaoke, movie theater or family restaurant. They will definitely be more fun than schools!"

What he said was the places that he and Miku had been to today; these places were also common places for couples to date

"I see!"

Utaha quickly wrote them Shido already had a girlfriend and a sister who was like a lover, he must be an expert about this. Therefore, she listened to his suggestion very seriously.

"There are also open-air shopping malls, dessert shops, video game centers, amusement parks, etc..."

Miku added some more. These places were all interesting places that Shido had been to with other Spirits a couple days ago.

"I see..."

Utaha didn't know so much, but she still wrote them down. She would visit those places and learn more about them when she got the time.

At this time, the angel noodles ordered by Utaha, and the main course of the couple's set meal were also delivered, so they stopped chatting.

For Utaha, she had gotten a lot of suggestions for her work, and she was in a very good mood. In addition, she had not eaten lunch since the afternoon, and now she was a little hungry, so she ate it vigorously.

As for Shido, even though he was not satisfied with Utaha sitting next to him, he did not make her leave. First, because he didn't feel like being rude to girls, and second, he knew it's impossible to make her leave whatsoever.

He never wanted to flirt with other girls, but Miku would. In the morning, there was Asumi Kominami; at noon, there were the three Nanako sisters; and now, there was Utaha Kasumigaoka.

Shido sighed. There was no way to change Miku's behavior, so he gave up. His girlfriend could accept the fact that he had other Spirits, so he would tolerate her interest as well. As long as Miku kept her hands to herself, he would not object to her actions.

After eating, Utaha Kasumigaoka left and went back home. She had a lot of ideas now, and she wanted to start writing again. Therefore, she would not interfere with Shido's date anymore...