Chapter 80: Infirmary

Umaru Doma didn't care too much about it either. Maybe Shido was really rich. This amount of money was nothing to him, so naturally his girlfriend wouldn't have any objections.

But in the impression of Umaru Doma, it seemed that there was no big family with the surname of Itsuka in Chiba City. Could it be from other places?

Umaru was a little curious, but didn't ask too much, after all, it was the other party's privacy.

What Umaru was thinking now was that she had to stick with this guy tightly. This game would require her to have strong friends for some difficult missions. If her friends' cards were more powerful, then it would be easier to clear some levels that she couldn't pass before!

In fact, Umaru didn't want to trouble Shido, but she had always been playing alone, whether it was computer games, mobile games or arcade games.

So after seeing Shido going to the video game center last week, she wanted to find a chance to chat with him.

As a result, when she was about to talk to Shido, she found out that the other party was actually playing the same mobile game as her, so she thought of becoming friends with him in the game first.

Umaru was completely quiet at this time, and Shido felt a little more relaxed. Unlike the perfect appearance on the outside, this girl was a very self-willed person on the inside. He wouldn't mind the waywardness of the Spirits, but if it's other girls, he would.

The two sat together in the dining hall, playing mobile games, and did not communicate too much. Although both of them had a lot of inner activities, they were relatively quiet because they didn't want to attract the attention of others.

"Wuuu!"

Umaru suddenly let out a low moan and frowned.

"What's wrong?"

Shido asked worriedly.

"I'm fine."

Umaru shook her head, but her forehead was sweating, and she was holding her stomach. No matter how she looked, she didn't seem okay.

"Does your stomach hurt?"

Shido asked anxiously.

"A little..."

Umaru gave a wry smile. She actually forgot what day it was today. She slept so late after playing the game last night, then she drank a cold drink just now and didn't wear much clothes, which made her very uncomfortable now.

"I'll accompany you to the infirmary!"

Shido suggested it without thinking. Although he wanted to avoid contact with girls as much as possible, he couldn't ignore them suffering in front of him.

Of course he could ask others for help, but he felt more at ease and more secure when he did it himself.

Umaru was a little hesitant, but since it was too painful, she blushed and nodded.

Shido gently lifted Umaru up, who seemed really uncomfortable and walked very slowly.

Fortunately, the canteen was not far from the infirmary. After walking for a few minutes, they came to the destination.

"Sensei..."

Shido knocked on the door lightly, not knowing if the health teacher was there.

"Come in!"

A crisp and pleasant voice came from inside, and this voice Shido was quite familiar.

"Excuse me."

Shido nodded, opened the door, and saw the health care teacher wearing a white hanging. The health care teacher was quite young. It was said that she had just graduated from college and came to intern.

Raizen High Schools' female teachers seemed to be very beautiful, and this health care teacher was no exception. With long red hair and charming purple pupils, this woman was definitely not inferior to the two beautiful teachers Shizuka Hiratsuka and Mafuyu Kirisu.

However, it was said that this health care teacher was already seeing someone, making a certain female teacher near her 30s really jealous of her. Of course, if anyone brought this up to her, she would punch that person for sure!

Of course, this had nothing to do with Shido. Now he had to deal with the urgent matters first.

"Let her lie down first!"

The health care teacher calmly ordered, and then she stood up, took some medical equipment, and came to the side of the medical bed.

Shido obediently followed suit. He was familiar with this health care teacher. He had seen her several times. Trusting the judgment of the other party, he helped Umaru sit on the bed before laying her down.

"Okay, Itsuka, please step outside, but don't run away without a word like last time!"

The health care teacher said in a low voice. She was going to briefly check on Umaru's body, and it would be inconvenient for Shido to be here.

"Ok..."

Shido shrugged and walked out of the infirmary

Shido shrugged and walked out of the infirmary. Sure enough, the health teacher recognized him. In fact, this was not the first time Shido came to the infirmary with a girl, and he couldn't count the number of times.

For some reason, God always made him encounter the situation where a girl was injured. Facing such a thing, Shido was never able to think rationally.

He would choose to help the other party out of the predicament first, and then solve the upcoming problems if anything came up.

The easiest way should be to take them to the infirmary and let the health teacher take care of them. In order to prevent the girls from asking anything about him, he simply walked away before they had a chance to see him.

But this seemed to be an annoyance to the health teacher, so this time he was not allowed to do it.

Shido sighed and had to wait outside the door. Although he didn't know what was going on with Umaru, he felt that it shouldn't be a big deal, maybe she just ate too many snacks.

At this time, the bell of the class had already rang, and the afternoon class was about to start. If Shido remembered correctly, it would be Hiratsuka's language course.

This health teacher had helped him so many times, and now Shido was embarrassed to walk away.

So he didn't worry about anything. He continued to stand outside the door of the infirmary, and even played games on his mobile phone, but turned it on mute so as not to disturb the two in the infirmary.

In the health room, the teacher seemed to be whispering something, but because the voice was too low, Shido couldn't hear it clearly, and he didn't intend to know too much, as long as he knew that Umaru was fine.

After a while, the teacher's voice came out again:

"Okay! Itsuka, come in..."