Chapter 89: Tohka's Departure

Although Tohka's voice was very soft, Shido, who was sitting next to her, still heard it, and he didn't know whether he should be happy or not. After all, this was Tohka's unique way of confession.

But it felt a little weird to be compared with kinako bread.

But at least he knew that kinako bread was a very important existence in Tohka's mind, so her confession just now was quite serious.

At least he's more important than Strawberry Mochi, isn't he?

Shido chuckled, and he stopped thinking about these things, but continued to have a sweet date with Tohka.

Their date was very simple, basically just eating, not planning to do other things.

In addition to strawberry Mochi, the two bought other snacks nearby, such as crepes and glutinous rice dumplings.

After walking around for a while, Shido saw that it was almost time, and he was about to end today's date. When he went straight back, he suddenly saw an old-fashioned rice ball shop.

"Let's buy some rice balls and eat them when we go back!"

"Umu!"

Since it was food, Tohka had no objection either.

The two walked into the onigiri shop, and Shido bought several types of onigiri, especially the onigiri with tuna mayonnaise, thinking that since Tenka liked it, Tohka should like it too!

The two returned home shortly. Tohka lowered her head while eating rice balls, then her face lost the smile she had just now, maybe it was almost time to go back, she was a little reluctant.

"Not good?"

Shido asked tentatively.

Tohka raised her head and glanced at Shido, but did not reply.

"Tenka?"

Shido shouted again.

The girl sighed and couldn't help asking:

"So, how did you tell us apart..."

Tenka really couldn't understand. Obviously the appearance had not changed at all, just the change of consciousness in the body, so how could Shido distinguish the two of them every single time?

"Maybe it's because I've been keeping an eye on you."

Shido smiled without explaining much.

In fact, it was really easy for him to distinguish the two. Although their appearances were the same, the temperaments were very different!

Tohka was kind of naive and innocent, while Tenka was distant and cold, so he didn't need to stress much.

"Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see you, I just want to eat tuna mayonnaise rice balls!"

Tenka said coldly, and then took another bite of the rice ball.

"Yes, yes, you are right..."

Shido didn't intend to argue with the other party about this. It was very rare to talk to Tenka, so he knew better than to make the other party run away all of a sudden.

"I heard everything you said to that angel just now."

Tenka said lightly. Although Tohka didn't understand a thing, Tenka understood everything that she needed to know in that conversation.

"Any comments?"

Shido asked curiously.

"It's so foolish. If it weren't for the fact that something went wrong with the Tree of Life, and that angel was a little weird herself, you might have been subjugated on the spot!"