Chapter 90: Origami Tobiichi's Turn

The only one who would come here without clothes on was Origami Tobiichi, or, to be precise, Master Origami.

But Shido was well prepared. The moment he saw the naked girl, he took out a set of women's clothes that he had brought back from the other room, and put it on her topless body!

This was a gift that Shido bought for Origami. Well, the other usage was to avoid such an embarrassing situation.

The other Spirits wore Astral dresses when they teleported to this world because they would be embarrassed to be naked in front of Shido, but Origami was different, considering that she didn't mind coming in front of Shido like this.

So basically every time she came, Origami pretended to have forgotten this rule, and then traveled through it naked...

But Shido wouldn't let her little plan succeed. Now he would prepare a set of clothes every time, and put them on immediately when he saw Origami, preventing the other party from tempting him!

In fact, the two had already established a relationship as a couple, and this kind of thing shouldn't be embarrassing, but Shido was used to rejecting her aggressive advances from the past, and this behavior of his wouldn't change in a while

Now that he thought about it, this was also kind of fun, so it had been like this.

Therefore, even though Origami was the most daring one among the Spirits, she had yet to break through the final level of their relationship, just like Mukuro and Natsumi, it was just a relatively intimate couple relationship.

"Nude white shirt...Does Shido like this?"

Origami nodded thoughtfully.

"No! And it's just an ordinary dress, not a white shirt."

Shido calmly retorted.

"Anyway, I am not wearing anything inside, and if you lift it up, you will see everything!"

Origami calmly spoke provocative words while slowly pulling up her skirt.

"Then hurry up and put on your underwear!"

Shido shouted. He was able to prepare a piece of clothing for the perverted girl, but it was impossible to prepare the underwear for her as well.

"Forget it, I don't like to wear it anyway, so..."

Origami said casually, and then sat across from Shido with her feet cocked, shaking her feet provocatively, and then stared at the reaction of Shido.

Shido turned his face away with a blush. Since the other party was not wearing underwear, the white dress could not block all the scenery.

Not to mention that this was a short skirt, her posture with her feet up and her shaking her legs was very seductive and looming.

Shido patted his face, calmed himself down, and then stood up. He looked at the clock on the wall and said:

"I feel a little tired today, so let's talk about it tomorrow!"

"Wait."

Origami suddenly hugged him, her chest pressed against Shido's back, and she tiptoed and whispered in his ear:

"Why don't you let me give you a good rest?"

Saying that, she breathed in Shido's ear.

"No, I can rest by myself."

Shido firmly refused, but in fact, based on their relationship, what Origami just said was quite normal.

But due to her enormous amount of bold seductions, he developed the habit of rejecting the other party until now.

Therefore, it was thanks to Origami that the current Shido was so skillful in rejecting other girls, but she had also suffered from it, since Shido was still refusing her advance to this day.

But it could not be helped. After all, Origami's behavior was indeed a little perverted even if the two of them had been established as a couple.

In the face of Shido's rejection, Origami wanted to say something, but then she suddenly remembered something more important, so she didn't bother anymore, just nodded lightly, and let go of Shido.

This made Shido feel a little strange. Origami didn't insist on sleeping with him? Could it be that she wanted to come over in the middle of the night for a surprise attack?

Looks like I need to lock the doors and windows...

Shido chuckled and returned to his room, locking the doors and windows to make sure that Origami could not get in.

In order to prevent Origami from making a key without him knowing, he deliberately changed the door lock of the room last week to ensure "safety".

Unless Origami blew the door open, it would be impossible for her to get in!

After doing all this, Shido let out a light breath. In fact, he didn't mind getting close to Origami, but because the relationship between the two of them had always been like this, he had the feeling that if he let Origami do what she wanted, he would lose his power over her.

Shido and Origami's relationship was indeed a bit strange: Origami wanted to tempt him, but he tried to resist her femininity. Love is war for the two of them.

After waiting for a while, Origami still didn't barge in, so Shido fell asleep peacefully...

However, what he didn't know was that everything he did was pointless!

Origami did not go to Shido's room, nor did she immediately go to the bedroom next to his, but simply stayed in the living room.

She checked the vase first, then checked the TV and the lamp.

After a while, she nodded with satisfaction, as if she had found some good results, and went to the Spirits' exclusive room, not the bedroom.

There were quite a lot of things in the room. After all, the secrets of every spirit were kept in this room, including some gifts that Shido bought for them, and some that they bought themselves, including the ones that they didn't want Shido to see yet.

There was also a diary that recorded how the Spirits got along with Shido in this world, as well as some noteworthy matters.

But Origami didn't care about any of these. What she cared about more about was when she could seduce Shido and offer her virginity to him.

Even her apprentice, Yuzuru, had succeeded in losing her virginity to him. But she, the so-called master, had not. It made her feel a little inferior.

Origami sighed, took out the laptop she bought when she came to this world last time, and entered the password that only she knew.

When she turned on the computer, it was not the familiar windows interface, but windows with different pictures. Looking closely, it was not difficult to find that these were cameras from all over the Itsuka residence...

PS: Thank you for your support!