Chapter 92: Master, At Your Service

In the early morning, Shido woke up after hearing the familiar sound of the alarm clock. He glanced left and right, but he didn't see Origami's figure, so he could not help but breathe a sigh of relief.

It seemed that his efforts had not been in vain, since Origami had no way to get in.

But then, Shido felt a little weird again. The air seemed to smell like the aura of Origami, as if she had slept here all night and had just returned...

It must be an illusion!

Shido chuckled. If Origami really had a way to get in, she wouldn't let him off the hook at all.

With this thought in mind, he got out of bed and opened the room a little lazily...

"Holy Jesus!"

Shido shouted loudly. He was taken aback as he saw a girl standing outside the door.

This girl was naturally Origami, but her current dress is a bit bold, making Shido couldn't help blushing a little

She was wearing a black and white maid's uniform, with a fluttering skirt, no underwear inside, and Shido would see it at a glance because this dress was trimmed by Origami.

Scissors? For sure! Origami ripped the entire suit into tatters, covering only the most important parts. A few silk threads were connected between the pieces of cloth, and it felt like it would shatter at any time, making the entire suit scattered all over the place.

This looked like a maid's uniform that was forcibly destroyed. It was indeed very sexy, causing anyone to feel aroused by looking at it, even for someone as firm as Shido.

Moreover, Origami had a sign hanging on her chest, which read:

"Sexy maid, at your service!"

Shido believed that once he touched the maid uniform lightly, the other party's clothes would fall apart, and then Origami would rush to him and give herself to him...

Shido stretched out his hand, but quickly gritted his teeth and stopped; he couldn't easily admit defeat!

And there was not enough time anyway. Before going to school, it was impossible for him to be completely satisfied, so he should let it go. When the time was right, he would admit defeat.

Shido smiled lightly and said:

"Origami, good morning..."

"Good morning, Master!"

Origami nodded lightly, as if she was really playing the role of a maid.

"Yeah! Change your clothes and go out for breakfast!"

Shido said as calmly as possible.

"No need for that, master. Origami has prepared breakfast, please come to the living room to enjoy..."