Chapter 104: Rejected Miserably

Looking at the message on the phone, Origami Tobiichi didn't care too much, after all, she had already guessed what would happen from watching him afar.

If it was a girl he didn't know, Shido would definitely reject her without hesitation.

"Hello..."

A girl suddenly spoke softly.

Origami frowned, noticing the voice came from behind her. Could she have been discovered?

She turned around and saw a pink-haired girl staring at her, and she was discovered!

Origami recognized that the other party was one of the sisters who chatted with Shido in the dining hall just now. Because she was wearing earphones, she called her "Girl in Headphone" in her heart.

Now she was thinking: Should I immediately go down and knock her unconscious, and then use the ancestral amnesia technique to make her forget all this.

But thinking that Shido didn't like to be troubled, she endured it, but still looked at the other party cautiously, and asked blankly:

"Is there a problem?"

"What's your relationship with Shido?"

Miku Nakano asked.

"Shido?"

Origami frowned, and then replied with a sincere heart:

"I am his lover!"

"A lover?"

Miku Nakano nodded thoughtfully. This word could have many meanings. In modern times, it was mostly a love partner, but it also had the meaning of a mistress.

Some people of high social status were like this, having one wife and multiple lovers was pretty normal for them.

Origami said that she was his lover, which also matched her image of a ninja.

"Anything wrong? Girl in Headphones..."

Origami asked. If the other party dared to rob her of Shido's love, then she would really have to perform physical amnesia.

"Not at all."

Miku Nakano shook her head gently, not disappointed or surprised by Origami's words, but a little happy.

This made Origami very confused, since the other party's reaction was too strange!

But Origami didn't care, as long as the other party didn't have any intentions for Shido, she was okay with her here

But Origami didn't care, as long as the other party didn't have any intentions for Shido, she was okay with her here. Well, it didn't matter if she had any intentions. Making Shido fall for her would be impossible.

"My name is Miku Nakano, what about you?"

Miku suddenly introduced herslef.

"Origami Tobiichi..."