Chapter 112: Nia Honjo's Turn

"Long time no see! The mysterious Boy who traveled through time and space..."

A girl with a pleasant voice suddenly appeared in front of Shido.

The girl was wearing a very sexy nun dress. Except for the relatively complete nun headgear on her head, a large area was exposed.

The part other than the neck was opened in a V-shape, revealing the smooth skin on the shoulders and the chest, but unfortunately the chest was relatively flat, and the clothes were not supported.

The lower half of the skirt was exaggerated just now, and the position from the waist to the thigh was seductively exposed, but it perfectly blocked the most important part.

Although the private part was covered, it made people doubt whether she was wearing panties or not.

As for her long legs, they are covered in black over-the-knee leather boots, which were different from black silk, completely hiding the beautiful legs, but because of this, it gave people unlimited space for reverie.

Among all the Astral Dresses of the Spirits, this one was the most gorgeous and sexiest one, but due to her mediocre figure, she didn't look as attractive as Kurumi or Miku.

This was the Spirit with the code name "Sister", also known as the Second Spirit.

Just like Miku, she was a Spirit without real combat abilities, but her angel was exceptionally powerful!

Seeing Nia's arrival, Shido chuckled and said:

"Nia, now you are the Spirit who traveled through the world!"

"Fair enough~"

Nia said casually, then went to the dressing room to change into a blue and gray uniform, putting on a flax-brown wig, and also wielded a Blue Rose Sword.

This was the costume of the deuteragonist in a well-known light novel named Sword Art Online: Alicilization. Because she loved this character very much, she would often cosplay this character when she came to this world.