Chapter 115: A lot of Snacks

"Were you with Souji Honjo last night?"

Eriri asked curiously.

"I ain't telling you!"

Shido smiled mysteriously. He didn't want to reveal anything, so he would keep her guessing.

"This is you, right?"

Eriri said a little abruptly, only to see her pointing at the black-haired character in the artwork, showing a positive expression.

"Uh... what are you talking about? Isn't this Kirito? Do I look like Kirito?"

 what are you talking about? Isn't this Kirito? Do I look like Kirito?"

Shido smiled awkwardly, but his heart was dripping with sweat. He didn't expect to be exposed by Eriri. What's the big idea?

Eriri also seemed to understand the expression of Shido, so she smiled lightly, pointed to the finger of the black-haired boy in the artwork and said:

"Here, the character in the original work didn't wear a ring, and it's impossible for ordinary people to wear two rings at a time. At least among the people I know, you are the only one who does this!"

Shido lowered his head. He was indeed wearing two rings on his left hand. One was a three-person couple's ring that he had bought at the amusement park with the Yamai Sisters, and the other was a crystal ring that Yoshino had chosen for him earlier.

Because it was the will of the Spirits, he wore them all for their sake. But generally speaking, he could not wear a ring at school due to the school rules, so he could only put the rings in his pocket before reaching the school gate.

But since he hadn't arrived at the school gate yet, he was still wearing them right now...

Apparently it was because Nia drew them according to the photo, and it was drawn by accident!

Because the color and position of the rings were the same as the ones he was wearing now, Shido could not refute, only to see him smile wryly:

"You got me..."

"Sure enough! It turns out that Mr. Souji Honjo is a cute boy, and you are gay!"

Eriri nodded affirmatively.

"No! It's not what you think it is!"

Shido waved his hand hurriedly and stopped the other party from misunderstanding.

"So it's not what I think it is?"

Eriri frowned and looked at him in confusion.

"That was really me, but Nia is a girl. It was her idea!"

Shido hurriedly explained everything. Although he didn't want to say anything to the other party, he didn't want to be misunderstood like this.

"So her real name is Nia. What a beautiful name!"

However, Eriri dropped the topic just now. It seemed that she also couldn't believe that the mysterious artist who drew so delicately was a man, at least it couldn't be a young boy.

"Of course..."

Shido stared blankly at the other party. Wait, was Eriri baiting him? Since when did this Tsundere loli become so smart?

"Then tell Nia Honjo this: I know the author of 'Sword Art Online'. If she is interested, I can arrange for them to meet!"

Eriri chuckled lightly and said her thoughts.

Of course, she didn't just want the two to meet, she also hoped that she could meet Nia in person.

Indeed, this was a very tempting offering, and he couldn't turn it down without consulting with Nia.

Therefore, Shido nodded and responded:

"No problem, I'll tell her, if she's interested, I'll tell you!"

"Great, so be it. It's almost time, let's go to school..."

With a bright smile, Eriri turned around contentedly, but did not take a step. She waited for Shido, hinting that she wanted to go to school with him.

This was a natural thing for Eriri, after all, the two were considered friends, and it was no big deal to go to school together.

Moreover, Shido was not like Tomoya Aki, who was a public enemy of women in school. Natsumi pretending to be Shido and offending girls was only limited to the girls in his class, but Eriri, who was in a different class, was not aware of it. She was completely fine with going to school together with him.

But Shido didn't think so. First, it was too high-profile to go to school with Eriri, one of the most popular beauties in school, and it would definitely draw more unwanted attention to him.

Second, many people in the school knew that he had a girlfriend already. If he went to school with Eriri together, it would make things weird for them.

Therefore, Shido did not do what the other party wished, but chuckled lightly and said:

"I'm going to the convenience store. The new issue of Weekly Shonen is out today, I have to buy it!"

"Is that so..."

Eriri nodded understandingly. She also read Weekly Shonen, but her housekeeper bought it for her, so she didn't need to go to the convenience store to buy it herself.

But since it was indeed a new issue today, she did not question what Shido said, but chuckled lightly and went to school alone.

Shido smiled casually, and then he really came to the convenience store. Since Nia asked him to buy it this morning, he might as well do so right now.

"Isn't this Itsuka-kun?"

A cute girl's voice rang in the convenience store, and when he turned his head, it was his classmate Fumino Furuhashi.

"Furuhashi-san?"

Shido looked at the other party in surprise, then looked at the shopping basket in her hand, which contained a large amount of snacks.

"No! This...this is..."

Fumino Furuhashi was too panicked to explain, and she couldn't find any excuse. She blushed and turned her head away.

In her mind, it was too strange for a girl to buy so much food, and she felt that she had gained some weight recently, not really knowing why.

Shido didn't think much about it. If he knew what the other party was worried about, he would definitely not be able to stop laughing. After all, the snack in her hand was nothing compared to the amount of food Tohka and Mukuro were eating.

What caught Shido's attention was what happened in yesterday's class. The Sleeping Beauty said some bizarre words in her dream in front of the whole class.

Others accepted his explanation, but it was just a lie he made up casually, and he did not prepare any science homework for Fumino at all.

Therefore, Fumino Furuhashi should have nothing to do with him, so why would she say such easily misunderstood words in her sleep?