Chapter 118: Youth Photography

Shido gave a wry smile. This was a photo of Origami, no doubt about it. After all, no one would do such a perverted thing except her.

Just then, Hiratsuka-sensei took out another photo, and it was another girl with the same short hair, but with a charming silver color. Unlike Origami who was completely naked, she was at least wearing a pair of alluring black socks...

He was wrong: Except for Origami, there was someone else who would do this, and that was Nia Honjo.

If Origami was perverted, then Nia was lewd.

These two naughty girls were quite alike, but this kind of harmony would only give Shido more headaches.

Just like now, he must explain the origin of these two photos, considering that he had admitted earlier that they were his.

"Who are these two girls? How come you have such pictures?"

Hiratsuka stared daggers at Shido. These two photos were the reason why she was so nervous just now, and hurriedly brought Shido to this classroom for a secret conversation.

These two were not Shido's girlfriends, but their expressions were obviously voluntary, not being forced.

So Hiratsuka really didn't understand why Shido had such photos.

There's no way he bought it from somewhere, for she didn't believe that such beautiful girls could do such a thing.

Shido thought about it for a while, and then came up with a somewhat reluctant explanation, and said:

"Actually, my hobby is photography!"

"This is photography?"

Hiratsuka looked at the blue-haired teen suspiciously. What kind of photography was this? Naked Art?

"Yes, this is a popular youth photography recently..."

Shido said in a proper manner.

"Youth Photography?"

Hiratsuka frowned. What the hell was this, how come she had never heard of it!

"Well, sensei, do you know when is the most beautiful age for a girl?"

Shido asked a little abruptly.

"You mean to say that I am no longer young and beautiful?"

Hiratsuka stared daggers at him and clenched her fists. She was very sensitive to the word "age". When the others mentioned this word, she always felt a little furious.

"It's not like that! Please listen to me..."

Shido waved his hand hastily. He didn't want the aggressive woman to punch him with her famous iron fist. Although he wasn't afraid of her, he didn't want to be hit either.