Chapter 132: Fire and Ice

Shido and Yukino were walking to school together, but he was walking a step ahead of her so that they wouldn't seem too close with each other.

But in the eyes of others, it was a bit too intimate. After all, Shido would barely talk to girls, and Yukino also didn't like talking to boys very much, so the image of the two of them walking together made others have to speculate about their relationship.

Among them, Yumiko Miura, who had just come to the school, stared blankly at the two who walked into the campus together and gritted her teeth.

She naturally knew who Yukino was, after all, she was the top of her grade, and because of her sister Haruno, she was also very famous in the school.

Yukino walking with Shido made her worried, feeling that Shido would like the cold beauty if she approached Shido.

At this time, Yumiko suddenly remembered the words of encouragement from Yui yesterday. She really had to be more active. After all, unlike last year, there were more and more girls approaching Shido.

So, Yumiko plunged up her courage, then she walked toward Shido, chuckled lightly, and greeted him:

"Itsuka-kun, good morning..."

"Good morning."

Shido nodded and replied.

"This is Yukinoshita-san, right?"

Yukiko glanced at Yukino, who was on the side, and looked at the distance between the two. They were kinda far apart, so at least they didn't develop into a romantic relationship.

"Um."

Yukino said calmly.

"By the way! Are Itsuka-kun and Yukinoshita-san familiar with each other? Why did you come to school together?"

Yumiko asked casually, but it was obvious that she was testing the relationship between Shido and Yukino.

"We met on the way here, so we walked over together!"

Yukino replied on his behalf; she didn't want Shido to tell the story about the pet shop.

"Oh?"

Yumiko frowned

Yumiko frowned. Although this answer was much better than living together, it was enough to prove that the two had known each other before, and the relationship was also quite good, otherwise it would be impossible to see each other on the way and walk to school together.

"Speaking of which, Yukinoshita-san and Hayama seem to be childhood sweethearts, right?"

Yumiko rolled her eyes and suddenly thought of a way to mess with Yukino.

"So what?"

Yukino asked coldly. She and Hayama were indeed childhood sweethearts, but they were only acquaintances, and she didn't really like talking to people.