Chapter 152: Maki and R**

This was a very strange place. There was no sun or anything that produced sunlight, yet there was light. The issue was that the source of the light could not be found.

There were brightly colored plants, but none of the plants that Shido could name.

There were buildings here, but the style of the buildings was something thatShido had never seen before. It was a bit like the white and holy environment where the angels in the movie lived, and it was a bit like the imposing castle where the vampires lived. It was very weird.

In such a garden, there were two little girls who seemed to be only five or six years old. The little girls were smiling and did not seem to notice the arrival of Shido.

The one on the left, with short light green hair and lovely cheeks, was wearing a dark green one-piece dress, and her bare feet kept rocking back and forth, very cheerful.

The one on the right, with plum double ponytails and delicate facial features, wearing a slightly ill-fitting white T-shirt and short shorts, looking a little childish.

Although Shido didn't want to admit it, the cuteness of these two girls was no less than Yoshino's, to the extent of surpassing human standards.

It was this plum-haired little girl that Shido felt a little familiar with, but he couldn't recall anything. He looked around and saw no other figures. It seemed that there were only these two little girls in this place.

Shido walked over cautiously, and was about to open his mouth, but was preempted by the green-haired one.

"R**, is this your guest?"

The green-haired girl asked her friend curiously.

For some reason, Shido couldn't hear her name clearly.

The plum-haired girl glanced at Shido, shook her head, and said:

"Although I know him personally, he seems to be your guest."

"My guest?"

The green-haired girl murmured, could it be that the shrine maiden brought him here?

Shido looked at the plum-haired girl named R** a little strangely, and asked with concern:

"You know me?"

"Yes, I do!"

R** nodded affirmatively, and then said a little hesitantly:

"You...what should I call you? It should be called Shido now!"

"'Should'? 'Now'? What do you mean?"

Shido stared at her closely, this girl named R** obviously knew a lot of things.

"Don't worry about these details~"

R** smiled a little embarrassedly, and realized that she had spoiled something.

"How could I not worry..."

Shido shouted, but halfway through, he suddenly had a headache.

He shook his head blankly, then looked at the two little girls in front of him. What did he just say?

"Shido? Did the shrine maiden bring you here?"

The green-haired girl tilted her head and asked.

"That's right..."

Shido nodded truthfully. Although he didn't know what was going on, he was sure that these two were not ordinary little girls.

"But to be able to come here, you can't be an ordinary mortal! You must know that only archangels and qualified shrine maidens can come to this kind of place. Can you tell me, what is your purpose?"