Chapter 158: Shido Likes Bunny Girl?

"You can discuss this with Yukinoshita-san. I believe she will be willing to help you with this..."

Shido smiled. He was certain that with Yukino's wisdom, she would definitely find a way to solve this problem.

In fact, both Yukino and Mai were very smart girls, but the latter at this time seemed to be relying too much on Shido. Therefore, he wanted her to go to her friend instead.

If Yukino could make a public confession like a male protagonist, Shido could be sure that any adolescence syndrome would not be a problem.

"All right......"

Mai nodded. If she just wanted to make people remember her, it shouldn't be difficult. She didn't think about it before, until now.

"Do you have any other questions?"

Shido asked politely. His meaning was obvious, that if Mai had nothing else to ask, then it's time to leave.

"Yes!"

Mai nodded affirmatively, then looked at Yoshino and asked:

"How old is this girl?"

"She's in junior high..."

Shido said vaguely.

"Junior high?"

Mai frowned. She would believe that Yoshino was in elementary school if she said so herself.

But even with a junior high school student, this would be a big problem!

If Shido had sexual relationship with this little girl, then it would be an irreversible felony.

And looking at the intimacy of the two, there was a possibility that something more intimate would happen

And looking at the intimacy of the two, there was a possibility that something more intimate would happen. At least from the look of Yoshino, she would not object to Shido's advance.

Thinking about it, Mai took out her phone while staring at Shido...

"Don't look at me like that, Yoshino and I are just dating, not doing what you think!"

Shido explained quickly, looking at the other party's strange eyes, he naturally understood what the other party was thinking.

However, he also added in his mind that although she looked like a junior high school student, Yoshino's real age was already legal!

It was just that Yoshino never asked him about having sex, so he never did it with her.

Of course, Yoshinon was the one to blame as well. Just when he got a little closer with Yoshino, Yoshinon next to her would make a fuss, ruining the perfect mood for the two of them.

"Okay, I will believe you for now..."

Mai smiled, putting her phone back to her pocket.

"Sakurajima-senpai."