Chapter 160: The Reiryoku Experiment

"Here......"

Yoshino put on a sexy little skirt, but she was still a little uncomfortable, and the position of her chest seemed a little tight?

"This should be Kotori's!"

Yoshinon made a wild guess.

"Um."

Yoshino nodded lightly. Although she didn't say anything, she clearly agreed with Yoshinon's guess.

(Kotori: I will have to spank you for that.)

Yoshino took a deep breath, then carefully opened the door and walked out slowly...

"Took you quite a while, I was worried..."

Halfway through speaking, Shido was completely stunned. He saw that Yoshino was wearing a sexy black lace skirt. The translucent fabric allowed Shido to see the delicate skin under the clothes, along with her underwear...

 The translucent fabric allowed Shido to see the delicate skin under the clothes, along with her underwear

"I......"

Shido opened his mouth, but he couldn't say the word "cute" anymore, after all, Yoshino was giving him a seductive vibe that he only felt from mature women.

Yoshinon's idea?

Shido made such a guess. If it was, then he must thank the rabbit well. Maybe this little rabbit was not so annoying after all~

"Shido, do I look good?"

Yoshino walked over and asked with a little blush. In fact, she was very satisfied with Shido's reaction just now. It seemed that wearing such sexy clothes was worth it.

"Of course you look good!"

Shido smiled. Although he didn't know what was going on, Yoshino had a different charm in this kind of clothes.

If it weren't for his endurance being trained by Origami for so long, he would have lost his composure and pushed the delicate girl down.

"I'm so... happy."

Yoshino smiled excitedly. It seemed that her change was successful!

"Shido-kun, Shido-kun!"

Yoshinon shouted a little abruptly.

"What's up?"

Shido turned around and asked.

"Here!"

Yoshinon took a photo out of nowhere and handed it to Shido.

Shido looked down and saw a photo of Yoshino wearing a lace skirt, which was obviously taken by Yoshinon just now.

But unlike what he saw, Yoshino in the photo was blushing, obviously not used to such sexy clothes, and this shy Yoshino was even more beautiful.

"Feast to my eyes!"