The Beginning

The building is full of blood.

The Bietian Tower has been breached by the teachers of justice, and every floor is full of corpses, and the smell of blood on the nose is disgusting.

The landlord, Xie Yan, fell into a pool of blood, with those beautiful but heart-pounding eyes open, as if he couldn't rest his eyes.

Of course he's dead!

At the age of three, he was abducted by his family's slaves to a chaotic place on the border, and sold at a low price to the Nanfeng Museum. Because of his excellent appearance, the owner of the museum took care of him and expected him to become a cash cow in the museum.

At the age of twelve, on the night of his virginity auction, he was ransomed and taken away by someone at a high price. He thought he had met a kind-hearted person, but he entered another wolf's den. Since then, he was tested as a medicine man for ten years.

At the age of twenty-two, after he killed his enemy, he discovered that the enemy was a world-renowned medical sage. Everyone regarded him as a wolf-hearted, vindictive and revengeful person. The chivalrous person in the rivers and lakes would kill him when they saw him, but no one knew that he had already made the medical sage. He has mastered all of his skills, and even because he tried medicines himself, he was even better than that virtuous medical sage.

At the age of thirty-two, he has been sitting on the Bound Heaven Tower. In the past ten years, he disguised, fled, trusted, betrayed, injured, and learned martial arts. After many trials and tribulations, he finally relied on his skills to create the Bound Heaven Tower, which made the people of the world horrified.

But just when he built the Heaven-bound Tower, he suddenly had a "consciousness".

It turned out that he was just a string of data from beginning to end. He was created, and his miserable life was also created by others. Those scars, those pains, and those humiliations were all fake! He is just the ultimate boss destined to die tragically in the game!

Watching himself die in the hands of those players over and over again, he can obviously fight back, but his body seems to be manipulated and can only counter the players on a fixed track.

How is he willing! How unwilling!

He should not be so suffocated in his life of gratitude!

The grief and anger buried deep in my heart for the first thirty years, and the humiliation of being killed countless times later, instantly turned into a huge and majestic force that almost paralyzed the entire game world.

Fuck the game!

 There was darkness in front of him, but Xie Yan's consciousness was still there.

I don't know how long it took, until his consciousness was about to dissipate, a white light suddenly enveloped his body, the broken heart was reshaped, and the wound disappeared.

He is data and has no pain, but at this time, he feels that his body is full of warmth, as if the fish that was about to be killed by the sun suddenly entered the water and was given a new life.

【Ding dong! Hello, Xie Yan, I am your service system 88, and I am very happy to serve you! 】

"Dad?"

After Xie Yan became self-conscious, he silently collected information about the game world. There are too many players in the game. Even if everyone only said one sentence, he could analyze a lot of information, and he himself was a set of data. , receiving a huge amount of other information is a piece of cake for him.

Therefore, after staying in the game world for so long, he has also learned a lot of language and knowledge in modern society.

[It's not 'Dad', it's 88, you can call me Xiaoba. ]

The data in his brain became active in an instant, and he quickly extracted the meaning of "system" from the massive information, and also understood its function and meaning.

"What's the use of you? What can I do for this seat? Do you want this seat to travel through other planes to do white work? Are there other systems besides you?

" The owner of 99 really didn't lie to himself, and he will definitely get a promotion and a raise with Xie Da!

Xiao Ba side longed in his heart, and answered Xie Yan seriously: "I can help you get out of the shackles of the game world, go to other worlds to help villains similar to you reach the peak of life, and when you accumulate enough merit points, you can escape forever. The game world, and then..." Having said that, it quickly covered its mouth and stopped abruptly.

Xie Yan's eyes were gloomy, "Then what?"

Xiaoba remembered that he couldn't say anything about other systems and other hosts, and quickly remedied: "Then you can be at ease!"

Xie Yan will naturally not be completely at ease with it. letter, but at the moment this is indeed the only way for him to get out of the game world.

"In addition to letting me travel, what use do you have?"

Xiao Ba's crisp and tender voice sounded in his mind, "I can provide you with world plots, as well as search, direction identification, etc. I'm very good!" 

After a long time, when Xiaoba started to worry that he would be ruthlessly abandoned by the host on his first day in office, Xie Yan finally spoke. "I can only hear your voice, what do you look like?"

"After signing the contract with me, you will be able to see me!" As soon as Xiaoba finished speaking, two identical contracts floated in front of Xie Yan.

After Xie Yan carefully browsed it, he found that it was exactly what Xiaoba said, so he didn't hesitate to prick his fingertips and smear it with blood.

The contract is done.

The scene suddenly changed, and when he opened his eyes again, he had already escaped from the game world. The surrounding area was white, as if he was in a thick fog, and he couldn't see it at all, but there was a golden glittering object on his shoulders.

"Xiao Ba?" The

golden light flickered for a few seconds, and a crisp voice came out of it: "It's me, big, I'm not high enough right now, so I can't transform into a real entity." You know, 99, who took up the job first, has long since turned into a majestic figure. The stern big lion, I envy him to death!

"When will it start?" Although Xie Yan didn't like the cramped game world, he also didn't like this lifeless white world. He wanted to do a mission, and even if he died during the mission, he would be happy.

Xiao Ba was quite satisfied with his positive attitude. The frequency of golden light flashes was higher, and he excitedly said in Xie Yan's ear: "It can start now! The original world story has been transmitted, come on!" 

The sense of weightlessness suddenly hit , Xie Yan's eyes are black.