5.3

It has been three days since Madam Ji went to see Yu Jiucong, but she has not yet come out. This incident spread among the servants of the mansion, and many people said that Mrs. Ji was scared to death by the ghost-like master of the house!

Regarding the life and death of Mrs. Ji, the people in the Hou Mansion did not take it to heart at all. After three days, even if Mrs. Ji was not scared to death, she would starve to death.

As early as the second day after Xie Yan went to see Yu Jiucong, Yu Lang returned to the school with his fellow apprentices, seemingly unwilling to have too many entanglements with this place.

Without Xie Yan's "pretending to be a blessing", the Hou Mansion became lively again for a while. Yu Sheng is in a good mood every day, and his complexion is better. The old servant behind him smiled flatteringly and said, "Today, Xie Yan still didn't leave the yard. He must have been scared to death, young master, you don't have to worry."

Of course Yu Sheng is not worried .  It's a matter of course for the newlyweds to visit their elders. Even if Xie Yan was really scared to death, it was not caused by them. Let Xie Yan and the evil ninth uncle bear the responsibility!

However, I don't know where the inheritance of the Xie family is placed. It's better to catch Xie Sui's kid and ask him clearly. 

Xie Yan, who had been letting Xiaoba monitor the movements of the Hou Mansion, received Xiaoba's reminder: "Da, they searched your room and left without finding anything."

Annoyed and imprisoned a trembling little ghost, he replied: "I will monitor them again to see if they are looking for Xie Sui." 

After he finished his instructions, he would use his Dao power to obliterate the little ghost, and the little ghost suddenly sobbed softly. "Daoist, forgive me! I, I haven't done anything bad, I want to reincarnate, please don't kill me!"

Xie Yan remained unmoved, tightened his fingers, and said, "Since you want reincarnation, why don't you go?"

"The Taoist priest doesn't know anything, the ghosts here can't be reincarnated, and I can't do anything about it." The little ghost cried miserably, but his grimace was unbearable to look directly at, and there was no pity.

Xie Yan didn't want to be merciful, but he heard the hoarse and unpleasant voice of the man behind him: "He really never did any evil, and he never tried to force my body."

Yu Jiucong was still wearing yellow talismans all over his body, which looked a bit funny, but he didn't realize that something was wrong. Anyway, he didn't have to worry about these evil ghosts grabbing his body all the time, so why not do it?

The kid immediately cast a grateful look at Yu Jiucong, and nodded again and again, "I was waiting for the time to reincarnate, but after I was sucked in here, I never went out again, woohoo."

Listening to the voice, this kid should be of his age . It's not big, and it's not a common evil ghost. Xie Yan thought about it for a while before asking, "Since you can't get out, how did you get in?"

"I don't know, Daoist, please forgive me!" As he spoke, he even took a kneeling posture, but Xie Yan was holding on to his neck, so he could only barely raise his head to look at Xie Yan.

Xie Yan gave Yu Jiucong a look.

Yu Jiucong now has a good impression of him, naturally he is not as cold and ruthless as before, and replied: "The talisman that is sealed here will open an invisible door uninterruptedly, and this door will open the door to nearby ghosts. Inhaled, but the ghost body that entered the formation couldn't get out."

"You can't get out either?" Xie Yan raised his eyebrows.

Yu Jiucong's dark eyes reflected Xie Yanqingjun's face, he nodded and replied, "This formation is aimed at me, how can I get out? But you are a member of the Taoist sect, this kind of talisman formation is useless to you."

Xie Yan understood, and his eyes lingered on Yu Jiucong's face. To be honest, if this person had not turned into the ghost he is now, in terms of facial features alone, it far surpassed Yu Zheng's appearance. It's just a pity that he was guilty. People with great luck will inevitably be targeted by people with a black heart.

In the past three days, he saw that Yu Jiucong's golden luck was slowly being worn away, and the evil spirits in the courtyard became more and more rampant. He believed that someone must be trying to rob the man's majestic luck. For more than 20 years, the man still maintains a clear will, and the golden light is immortal. It is conceivable how powerful his own luck will be.

But if it continues, whether Yu Jiucong is occupied by evil ghosts or he controls all the evil ghosts by himself, it will be an extremely terrifying thing for the world. Xie Yan, on the other hand, prefers the latter.

At this time, Yu Jiucong had been occupied by evil ghosts for many years, and his body had already turned into a ghost, and he was no different from evil ghosts. He not only had the powerful resentment of evil ghosts, but also had a physical body. If he really fought alone, Xie Yan would have nothing to do With the power of parrying, in time, Yu Jiucong will become the king of ghosts.

"What will happen if you forcefully leave the yard?" Xie Yan asked curiously.

Yu Jiucong said with a smile, "I have a ghost body, and if I touch the talisman formation, it will become ashes."

Xie Yan thought that this was not unsolvable. The flesh body was attacked by evil ghosts all the year round and turned into a ghost body, but since Dao Fa is a ghost, The nemesis, then Yu Jiucong's symptoms should be solved.

After he drew the talisman in the void, he patted his palm lightly, and the talisman suddenly turned into a little golden light and rushed into the body of the little ghost. The little ghost thought he was going to kill him, so he cried suddenly, but he cried and cried, but he felt that something was wrong. I looked at it. own hands, huh? It seems to have become more solid!

In the eyes of Xie Yan and Yu Jiucong, after Fu Guang entered the little ghost's body, the little ghost turned from a horribly dark mass into a relatively normal young boy with a handsome appearance.

The little ghost naturally couldn't see the change in his appearance, but Yu Jiucong showed a little interest in Xie Yan's hand, "What kind of Dao technique is this? How can it restore the ghost's appearance?"

Xie Yan replied with a smile: "The Dao technique does not Not all are born to exorcise ghosts and evils, people are divided into good and evil, and so are ghosts." The essence of Taoism is not to kill ghosts, but to save ghosts into samsara.

Many evil ghosts died tragically during their lifetimes, and after turning into ghosts, they retained their appearance before death, so they were very scary. After fighting with other evil ghosts, their faces became more blurred and their shapes became more distorted. There are quite a few evil ghosts in this yard. They have been waiting for the opportunity to seize the bodies of two strangers, but because they are afraid of the power of the talisman and Xie Yan's ruthlessness in killing ghosts, they have never dared to get close.

Just when they thought that Xie Yan was going to obliterate the kid, they were surprised to find that the kid's appearance had returned to his previous appearance, and the ghosts suddenly started to move.

After all, they were once human beings, and even if they became ghosts, they were very concerned about their appearance, especially female ghosts.

The kid stopped howling when he saw all the ghosts, but all stared at his face, and couldn't help shaking a few times, "I, what's wrong with me?" He is not delicious!

Xie Yan smiled and said to the ghosts, "As long as you follow my instructions, I can help you restore your appearance and even take you out."

What! The ghosts were startled, and the howling of the ghosts was about to burst through the roof in an instant. Xie Yan threw a Silence Talisman at him, and the noise stopped.

He let go of the bewildered ghost boy, broke the legs of the chair with his bare hands, divided it into several pieces, took out one piece, poured Dao force into his index finger, and began to carve. After a while, a wooden puppet exactly like the ghost boy appeared in one person. in front of the ghosts.

Yu Jiucong rarely praised: "The carving is good."

Xie Yan heard the words and thought, "You too?"

Living alone in the courtyard for more than 20 years, Yu Jiucong naturally needs to do something to pass the time and carve things. It is his hobby, but every time he is half-carved, those evil ghosts begin to invade his body. He has never had a finished product. Over time, he will destroy all the half-finished products and never do it again.

"I understand a little bit." The man's dark eyes looked at the wooden doll in Xie Yan's palm and asked, "What's the use of this?"

"The ghost body can't go out, what about the wooden body?" He, "Would you like to give it a try?"