2.8

Xue Wuzheng's words were like a sap, slamming into the hearts of everyone. Except for Xie Yan and Shen Ji, they all turned their attention to Xue Fang, who was stunned.

Yuan Dong, who came to join in the fun, screamed: "What? Xue Fang is a woman?" After he finished speaking, his ambiguous eyes turned back and forth on Xie Yan and Xue Fang. Thinking of this, Xie Yan actually eats both men and women!

The recovered Wei Qian's entourage seemed to find hope, and they were about to tell the truth. Xie Yan suddenly looked at Xue Wuyi and asked him, "Can Doctor Xue treat Wei Jianjun?"

Pulling back to reason, it seems that in this situation, Wei Shizi's life is much more important than a woman's trespassing into the military camp!

Although he knew that Xie Yan was changing the subject, Xue Wuyi had to answer. He thought for a moment and said, "The injury of the prince is very strange, Xue still needs to consider carefully."

Xue Fang, who was startled just now, finally calmed down . He calmed down, and when he heard his remarks, he knew that he would definitely not be healed.

"Then ask God Doctor Xue to pay more attention," Feng Yang also responded and said with a smile, "Whether Jianjun Wei can recover or not depends on God Doctor Xue's skillful rejuvenation."

"Wait!" Someone in Xue Wuyang's group suddenly said, "No matter what Say, there is a woman in the Northwest Army, General Shen Da has to give an explanation!"

The military regulations of the Great Wei are extremely strict, and women who enter the barracks without authorization will die! Now that Xue Fang was discovered by Xue Wuzheng as a woman, this matter must be dealt with seriously, otherwise it will be suspected of confusing the military.

To tell the truth, whether Xue Fang is male or female is really not important to the soldiers of the Northwest Army. As long as she has superb medical skills and can heal the wounds of the soldiers, does gender matter that much?

But no matter what they think in their hearts, the rules are the rules. If someone violates the law and does not obey the law, more people will follow suit in the future. What will the military camp be? Xue Fang violated the military law, and in the eyes of the court, death was not a pity.

Feng Yang, Cao Jin and the others all showed unbearable expressions on their faces, and they wanted to ask for mercy, but they saw Xue Fang suddenly stand up, facing everyone's eyes, with a calm expression and no fear, and generously admitted: "I am indeed Woman, I disguised as a man and sneaked into the military camp just to find a place to live, and it has nothing to do with the general. If the general is to be convicted because of my own fault, wouldn't the generals who have been healed by me should be held accountable? I don't know my identity, so please don't get involved."

One of her words made the soldiers and soldiers at the scene unbearable, and their eyes were sore. Although Doctor Xue is a woman, she has always been a doctor with benevolent hearts and a mind that is not inferior to men's. If it was really beheaded, it would be a pity! 

Someone couldn't help but said to Shen Jing: "General, Doctor Xue has saved so many of us, and the crime is not to die for!"

In the prison cell, choose another day to ask for the execution. The military order was like a mountain, even if the soldiers were reluctant, they had to take Xue Fang away.

Some soldiers who had received Xue Fang's favor all had red eyes, but they were soft-spoken and could not compete with Dawei's military law.

After Xue Fang was taken away, Feng Yang said with a cold face: "Then Wei Jianjun's life will be entrusted to Xue Divine Doctor."

Xue Wuyang pretended to nod, indicating that he would do his best to heal Wei Qian.

After a few greetings, Xie Yan and his party left, and many soldiers went to the martial arts field to vent their dissatisfaction, while Xie Yan walked with Shen Jing to the cell.

"Da, is Miss Xue really going to be beheaded?" Xiao Ba couldn't bear it, and lay on Xie Yan's shoulder and cried.

"Of course not." Xie Yan only gave Xiao Ba a promise, but didn't tell him the reason, which made Xiao Ba's curiosity overflow, and he was extremely anxious.

The two entered the cell and saw Xue Fangli in the cell, with a horrified expression, completely losing the freedom and ease that had just happened, and only when they arrived in the no-man's land did they show the sadness and despair that they should have.

"Xue Fang." Xie Yan called out.

When the young girl saw the person she trusted and respected the most, her eyes were flushed, and tears were about to fall, but she turned around and wiped it away, she turned around and smiled again, saying: "General Shen, I came to the military camp without any ill intentions, I It's just to avoid being chased by others." But she didn't expect that Xue Wuyi would suddenly come here and reveal her woman's identity in front of everyone's eyes.

Things happened too fast, she was always proud and didn't want to show timidity in front of people, so she forced herself to endure, pretending to be not afraid of life and death, and finally couldn't hold back until she reached the cell.

"What's your relationship with Xue Wuyi?" Xie Yan suddenly asked.

Thinking that he was going to be beheaded anyway, Xue Convenience revealed his own affairs and explained it clearly to the two of them.

Her real name is Xue Lingfang. She was born in a family of Xinglin. She is talented and talented in medicine. She stands out among the peers. Although she is a woman, she is expected to become the next head of the Xue family because of her ability.

Her parents were proud of her, her siblings were jealous of her, and her grandfather valued her and planned to let her carry forward the Xue family. But people are unpredictable, fame and fortune are confusing, Xue Wuyang, as her uncle, secretly framed their family after her grandfather died of illness, her father was sentenced to death for practicing medicine, and her mother died in depression. She had to bury her hatred in her heart. Sneak away from a foreign country, come to the borderland, and sneak into the military camp.

In fact, Xue Wuyi's own medical skills are good, but her grandfather once told her that Xue Wuyi's mental skills are not right, and if he becomes the head of the Xue family, the inheritance of the Xue family will definitely be destroyed. This inheritance refers not only to medical skills, but also to medical ethics.

But now, it's too late to say anything.

Looking at Xue Lingfang who was sad, Xie Yan didn't say anything before Xiaoba started to whimper and kept saying in his ear that she was so pitiful.

Being annoyed by it, Xie Yan was helpless and had no choice but to say: "The lieutenant generals respect you, and don't want you to be beheaded, but Xue Wuyi will definitely let you die, but if someone doesn't want you to die, even Xue Wuyang, there is no way to stop it."

Xue Lingfang was puzzled, "Xue Wuyi is backed by King Qi, and besides, I have indeed violated the laws of the country, so beheading is not an exaggeration, even General Shen can't stop it?"

"Didn't you always want to solve Wei Qian's poisoning? I will provide you with If you can figure out an idea, it will naturally save your life." Xie Yan doesn't like to give to others, if Xue Lingfang can really rely on her own ability to gain life, it is her own ability.

Xie Yan said, leaned over and whispered a few words to her, the more Xue Lingfang listened, the wider her eyes widened. She seemed to have caught some inspiration, but the inspiration disappeared in a flash, making her sweaty.

"Think slowly. If you don't think about the day of execution, you'll have to fall to the ground."

Xue Lingfang stared blankly at the young general in front of him. He seemed to be able to see the trust and expectation in his eyes. He was very moved. Excited, he blurted out the words that had been buried in his heart: "Thank you... can I call you Master?"

Xie Yan seemed to be stunned for a moment, then smiled slightly, reached out and patted the top of her hair, with a soft tone and a loving expression, " Waiting for you to come out, it's not too late to go to the teacher."

"Yeah!" Xue Lingfang nodded fiercely, and regarded this crisis as a test for the master, and the master had already reminded her that if she still can't solve it, it would be better to be stupid. ! After leaving the cell, Xiao Ba didn't quite understand Xie Yan's intention and asked, "Da, why don't you tell her the method directly? That way she can get out of trouble with medical skills."

It was King Qi who died of Wei Qian. If Wei Qian's life could be saved, it would be too easy for King Qi to find a military doctor.

But Xie Yan didn't want to accept an apprentice who would only get something for nothing, and, with Xue Lingfang's talent, with just a little bit of advice, he would definitely be able to come up with a cure.

After Xie Yan and the others left, Xue Wuyi used the guise of researching the illness of his son, and asked everyone else to stay outside the house, while he stayed in the house by himself.

This is exactly what Luo Xian meant. He originally planned to go to the meeting to meet Xie Yan, but seeing the silence around Xie Yan, he changed his mind and quietly went to Lin Yi's residence.

Lin Yi was in the house waiting for Xie Yan to come back from the cell, and then went to him to detoxify, but he did not expect Luo Xian to come!

Suddenly startled, Lin Yi saw that there was no one around, and quickly let him into the room, whispering: "Why are you here?" Fang Cai Luo Xian's presence was too low, he didn't notice it at all.

Luo Xian's appearance was ordinary, and his slender eyes stared at Lin Yi tightly, and asked, "My foster father let me infiltrate Xue Wuyang's team to find out the truth of Wei Qian's injury. Can you tell me how Wei Qian is in the end? How did you get hurt?"

They all received orders from their superiors, and although they didn't know why their adoptive father was interested in Wei Qian, Luo Xian never asked too much, and he would investigate whatever he asked him to do.

Lin Yi was not present at the time, and what he heard later was the same as outsiders, so he told Luo Xian everything he knew. Seeing Luo Xian's expression as usual, he asked him: "You are here, not just for this, right? You also What's the purpose? Could it be Xie Yan?"