9.1 Return to The Game World

The strong smell of blood entered his nose, Qin Jiuxiao only felt pain all over his body, he opened his eyes, and seemed to see someone approaching him with killing intent.

A sharpened wooden thorn was about to be inserted into his throat, he rolled on the ground suddenly, and found that he couldn't use the magic energy, so he tapped a hole in the leg of the person who killed him.

Immortal cultivators are very familiar with the muscles and veins of the human body. Acupuncture is useless for cultivators, but it is quite effective for ordinary people. Although he has not figured out where this is, the most important thing in front of him is to save his life.

The opponent's leg was acupuncture, and he couldn't move, and fell to the ground. Qin Jiuxiao snatched his wooden thorn and got up and looked around.

This is a closed cage, and all around him are dead corpses, blood and minced flesh mixed together, winding into a river.

All the corpses of young children.

Qin Jiuxiao frowned and looked down at his hands. These were extremely tender and young hands. The hands were covered in blood, and the body was covered with wounds. The same as before, the smell of mutton is very unpleasant.

A vicious look brought him back to his senses, he met the vicious look of the person who was going to kill him just now, but at the age of six or seven, he had already become a tool for murder, Qin Jiuxiao would never be merciful to his enemies, he had already Guess that, everyone here lost their lives for freedom, and only the last survivors can see the light again.

"Phfft!" The wooden thorn passed through the child's neck, and the child maintained a vicious gaze and lost his voice unwillingly.

"Clap clap!" Three high fives came from behind, followed by the sound of the iron door being opened.

Qin Jiuxiao turned around and looked up, looking up at the person who came, looking indifferent, as if he had no emotion.

"Yes, he's a good seedling." The person who came was about thirty years old, with a handsome face and well-dressed, looking at Qin Jiuxiao with great relief.

"What's your name?" he asked gently.

Qin Jiuxiao didn't seem to hear and did not answer.

The man didn't seem angry, a servant behind him immediately flipped through the roster, and each child's clothes had marks on them, which corresponded to the ones on the roster.

"Young master, his name is Xun Jiu."

Qin Jiuxiao was shocked. Could this be the game world that Master has experienced?

His face remained calm, and at the man's order, the servant led him out of the cage full of corpses and into a bright and clean room.

"Come here, wash him clean." The servant instructed the maid who was standing quietly, and the maid immediately stepped forward to undress Qin Jiuxiao.

Qin Jiuxiao was naturally unwilling, and turned to wash by himself.

The servant raised his eyebrows, "He's quite arrogant." He looked at the maid who was at a loss, "Forget it, let him wash himself, you go first."

Qin Jiuxiao in the bathtub closed his eyes, calmed down, The voice of Tiandao was still recalled in his mind.

Tiandao said that there is no regret, because Master still has regrets for this world? Since he passed through, the master should have also passed through together. Qin Jiuxiao wanted to go to the master immediately, but looking at his current small body, he had to give up this idea temporarily and talk about it when he had the power to protect himself.

Although he is worried about Shizun's current situation, but Shizun is so powerful, he believes that Shizun will not endure ten years of pain like before, kill the medical saint under hatred, and finally be besieged to death by the right way.

Just as he thought, Xie Yan became a medicine man again, not as hopeless and helpless as the first time. He came out of the cold tub, naked, with brown concoction covering him, leaving a wet footprint with every step he took.

This is the Holy Medicine Valley, and there is no one else except the Doctor and myself.

The sixteen-year-old boy walked calmly to the well in the unmanned courtyard, pulled up a bucket of cold well water, and poured it directly on his body. After all the medicinal juice was washed away, he returned to his room and wiped his body clean. , put on a clean robe.

Xie Yan clearly remembered that when he was twelve years old, he was taken out of the Nanfeng Pavilion by the Medical Sage and had been in the Medical Valley for four years. It's not that he didn't think about escaping, but the Qimen Dunjia technique was set up in the medical valley, and it was impossible for him to go out alone.

Of course, that was only for the previous Xie Yan.

The medicinal soup he had just soaked was used to detoxify his body. The poison in his body came from the hands of the elders of the Five Poison Sect in the Southern Border. It is rumored that this poison has no solution. The medical sage naturally refused to accept it, so he looked for an opportunity to get poison, forced him to take it, and then developed an antidote based on the symptoms of his poisoning.

During the development of the antidote, Xie Yan could only hang his life, waiting for him to detoxify, the pain during which ordinary people could not imagine.

His eyes fell on the brown medicinal soup in the tub. Xie Yan now only felt that the antidote was inferior and could only temporarily suppress the poison in his body, but could not completely solve it.

The sun is shining outside, and it happens to be noon. At this time, the medical saint Jiang Chengfeng usually goes to the mountains to collect medicine and returns only after sunset.

Xie Yan went to Jiang Chengfeng Courtyard, picked up some medicinal materials, boiled some medicinal juice together, let it cool, and poured it into the throat.

He really wanted to find Qin Jiuxiao immediately, but now his body is extremely weak, tortured by those poisons, and he has no power to protect himself. Find Jiuxiao.

At sunset, Jiang Chengfeng really came back. Xie Yan had already cleaned up the herbal soup and the like. In addition, there were too many herbs in Jiang Chengfeng's courtyard. Not at all.

"Come here." Not as good as the good temper spread in the rivers and lakes, Jiang Chengfeng was extremely irritable and irritable in front of Xie Yan, and he was often beaten and scolded, but today he should be in a good mood, and his face is a little more gentle.

Xie Yan walked over silently, sitting next to him as usual, and stretched out his wrist.

Jiang Chengfeng checked the pulse for him, but after a while, he was surprised to see him, as if he couldn't believe it. He was diagnosed again, and Fang Xi smiled, "Okay, the antidote really worked! Let's see how the Five Poison Sect ends!"

Retracting his wrist, Xie Yan lowered his eyes and raised his eyebrows, quietly, like a porcelain doll.

Jiang Chengfeng looked at his jade-white neck and beautiful face, and began to feel regret in his heart. It's a pity that the world can't see such an unparalleled beauty.

After being sent back to the room, Xie Yan sat cross-legged on the bed and began to practice the martial arts he created in his previous life. This world obviously has restrictions on Taoism. He can't practice "Bounding the Sky" and can only strengthen himself through martial arts, but even if he only relies on martial arts, for him, it will be more than enough to walk around in the future.

What's more, his medical skills are enough to attract everyone.

Time passed quietly, and the poison in Xie Yan's body was gradually dissolved. Jiang Chengfeng always thought that his antidote was too effective, and he was proud of it, so he didn't bother Xie Yan anymore.

In his previous life, Jiang Chengfeng used Xie Yan as a medicine man, but he was unable to solve the poison of the Five Poison Sect. When he was depressed, he repeatedly tortured Xie Yan with various poisons. It was because of this that Xie Yan's body deteriorated so quickly. Otherwise, based on his martial arts, it is impossible for those teachers of justice to kill him, and they can kill him only because he has reached the end of the force.

When Xie Yan's martial arts had achieved a little, someone outside the medical valley suddenly came to seek medical treatment.

Xie Yan couldn't help showing a smile, and the pillow came.