1.1 The Holy Hand Of Xinglin

Arc 1 

The Holy Hand Of Xinglin (1)

The whole body was burning with pain.

Standing up with his arms outstretched, Xie Yan coldly looked at the ferocious group of people in front of him who were spitting out slander, and learned from the plot of the situation he was facing now.

"Quack doctor kills people! Quack doctor kills people! Everyone, come and see, quack doctor kills people!"

"Damn, you died so miserably! You quack doctor, I must kill you!

"Heart Pavilion is incredible, I just wanted to murder a noble person earlier, and now I have killed someone again, don't come out and kill someone if you don't have the skills!" The noise made a headache, and the nasal cavity was filled with various body odors from the surrounding people, mixed together. Disgusting.

Xie Yan reached out and grabbed the teacup on the case, and throw it to the ground with a slap, "Shut up."

Xiaoba: "Wow, you are so domineering!"

Others couldn't see Xiaoba, but Xie Yan saw it clearly. Chu, this little thing was flickering on his shoulder.

Xu is because the little doctor who has always been easy to bully suddenly made a threat, and everyone around was shocked and silenced, especially the family members of the patient who had been mad just now.

Xie Yan didn't care about them at all, and went straight forward a few steps to the patient.

The patient is a woman, about forty years old, lying on a straw mat at this time, her face is blue and white, her hands are covering her abdomen, occasionally filth is spit out from her mouth, and her crotch dress is faintly stained with tan and blood. Smell its scent, looking at its shape, there should be no doubt that it is blood feces.

If she is not treated in time, she will definitely go to see Hades.

"Don't touch my mother! Go away!" The young man with a messy bun crouched beside the woman, secretly wiping his tears, seeing Xie Yan approaching, he shouted in grief and indignation.

"Guangdan." Xie Yan called in a deep voice.

When the little Yaotong who had been protecting Xie Yan heard the words, he immediately responded, "Young Master, please order."

He was about thirteen or fourteen years old, with a slightly immature face, pale eyebrows and big eyes, a thin nose and a small mouth, and baby fat cheeks. He looked extremely round and lovely. It's just that the patient's family made trouble just now. In order to protect Xie Yan, he couldn't help but endure a few punches, and he even got a bruise on his forehead.

"Pour a cup of strong tea!"

Guangdan immediately went to the inner room to fetch the strong tea, while Xie Yan took a pen and paper from the case, and started writing.

"What else do you want to do?" The patient's husband wiped his tears and shouted angrily, "Isn't it enough for you to hurt my mother-in-law? How else do you want to hurt her?"

"You vicious quack doctor, if my mother died today Now, I will take you to the official yamen to file a complaint and let you pay for your life!" The two kept calling, crying and telling the crowd about Xie Yan's vicious behavior, but they never thought of taking the woman to another hospital for treatment. Xie Yan knew something in his heart and was unmoved. When Guangdan brought the strong tea, the recipe was ready.

He took the strong tea and handed the prescription to Guangdan, "Go and see if you can find fresh chives or sheep blood. If you have it, bring it back. If you don't have it, you can decoct the medicine according to this recipe." Xie Yan said what he did.

With the strong tea in hand, Xie Yan leaned over, under the shoving and scolding of the man and the young man, as steady as a mountain, he opened the woman's mouth with his left hand, flipped it with his right hand, and the strong tea immediately poured into the woman's throat!

"What did you feed my mother?!" the boy roared with red eyes.

"I heard what he told Xiaotong just now. It seems to be strong tea, but strong tea can also cure diseases? What are the leeks and sheep blood behind? Doctor Xie is not crazy, right?"

"The reputation of this Renxin Pavilion may be ruined!" The people onlookers were chatting and talking, Xie Yan finished feeding the strong tea, and then reached out and pressed a few acupoints on the woman's body, and then quickly backed away a few steps. Before everyone could react, the woman suddenly raised her head, spit out a large pool of filth with a "wow", and splashed directly on the toes of everyone's clothes and shoes!

"Ah—" Short bursts of screams came one after another, and everyone pushed them away, but the man and young man who had been standing in front of the woman were sprayed thoroughly, and the stench and filth flowed from the neck to the waist and abdomen. .

"Ouch!" The two of them finally couldn't help it, and they hid away and vomited, and they didn't even bother to condemn Xie Yan.