1.10

The famous genius doctor was shot and killed on the street. The news spread, which really made the people of Jiangzhou sad and weeping!

According to eyewitnesses, the genius doctor came out of the Qin mansion, took the carriage prepared by the Qin mansion, and was escorted by servants of the Qin mansion. He walked to the entrance of Dong'an alley, and suddenly a sharp arrow shot out of the alley and shot directly through the genius doctor. Neck, the genius doctor died on the spot.

The servants of the Qin mansion were horrified. Some people went back to report to the master, some ran to report to the government, and the rest surrounded the crime scene to prevent others from approaching.

When the incident happened, Cui Yuanzheng was playing chess with Wei Qinghan, and the golden horse and iron horse on the chessboard neighed. Wei Qinghan suddenly sighed, his face full of loneliness, "Brother A Yuan's chess skills have soared, and I am surrounded to death."

Cui Yuan just smiled when he heard the words. In fact, his chess skills have always been very good, but he used to avoid Wei Qing Han was sad, so he deliberately let him, also to obey his mother's words, not to steal the limelight.

"What did eldest brother go out for?"

Wei Qinghan picked up the pieces into the chess box, and his slender white hands lined the black pieces, making them smoother and smoother. He smiled softly, looked harmless, and carried a kind of innocence and softness," Brother Azhi said that he had never been to Jiangzhou, so he went to the street to see if there were any novel things, and brought them back to Cui Look at the old lady."

Cui Yuan heard the words and said nothing.

"Jin Shan! Jin Shan!" Chen Xun suddenly staggered and ran into the house, his eyes full of pain, Hua Guan was crooked, completely disregarding his gentleman's demeanor, and said in a mournful voice, "Master doctor, he was killed."

Boom! Cui Yuan's mind went blank for a moment, and he sat there blankly, looking at Chen Xun, completely sluggish, he only knew that Chen Xun was talking all the time, but why couldn't he hear anything?

What did he just say? Physician was killed? who killed it? Why kill?

Wei Qinghan was also quite surprised, they did plan to get rid of the genius doctor, but they haven't had time to do it yet! Could it be that when Brother Azhi went out, he took the opportunity to kill the old man? Will it be too impulsive?

Cui Yuan, who was sitting on the opposite side, suddenly jumped up, his eyes were red, and his shape was crazy. He grabbed Wei Qinghan by the collar and pulled him up fiercely. Because he suppressed his anger, his face was already twisted to the extreme, like a ghost. , said angrily: "Say! Did you kill him? What about Cui Zhi? Did he go out to kill the genius doctor!" 

If he had never touched hope, he would have lived a peaceful life, but once he saw hope , but was smashed again, the anger that Cui Yuan had been suppressing in his heart burst, and all his reason was scattered. 

Fuck the bigger picture! Go to the future of his mother's Houfu! Fuck the fight for imperial power! Why should these come at the cost of sacrificing his life several times? He doesn't agree!

 "Cui Yuan! Let go of Qinghan!" Cui Zhi arrived in time and knocked Cui Yuan to the ground. 

Cui Yuan, who fell to the ground, laughed, tears rolling down the corners of his eyes. He stared at the two people who were leaning against each other in front of him. He hated him, he picked up the chessboard and the chess box and smashed it, "Go away! I'm going! Go!" 

Seeing that he was so collapsed and desperate, Chen Xun hurried over to comfort him, leaned into his ear and said, "Would you like to see the genius doctor first? Jin Xuan also went." 

Yes! Jin Xuan, and Jin Xuan! He is the apprentice of the genius doctor. When the genius doctor helped him treat him, Jin Xuan was always by his side. Maybe he has already learned the skills of a genius doctor! Cui Yuan wiped away tears and got up, ignoring the mess on his body, and rushed out. The genius doctor confirmed his death, and the people of Jiangzhou were all sighed. Such a master of medicine and Taoism has fallen so easily. It is really good luck!